It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: A few Questions about my Gauntlet Server
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 am 
n0dNarb

Hello nOs Community,

I got a some Questions cause there are a few things I would like to know about a Gauntlet Server I have run.
Okay, don't let beat around the bush and start:

1. The NemesisWINGSvXdxs is very weak as it get shot, in my Tests I not even could kill a fly with a directly hit. On all Gauntlet Servers I have played so far it's quite strong, almost like a Redeemer.

2. I would like to change the Weapons for Load out (the ones Players get by Spawn) as well as the replaced Weapons in the Maps from EXULight to "normal" EXU, cause I like to create a Server with a bigger challenge. Means not only strong Weapons, but even more powerful Gates and Monsters as well. The problem is that the only possibility I found for this change is a Mutator called StuffSwapper. Okay, it's working more or less, but it's still far away from how I would like to have it. A "real" Change from EXULight to EXU, but I don't know if these "EXUReplace", "DeemerToLRPC" & "EXUWeaponModifier" are specially for the EXULight Weapons and if the "real" EXU Weapons are compatible with the Gauntlet Mod itself too.

3. I would like to rise up the amount of Gates and the Time limit as well. But however I tried to configure in the .ini Files, it gets resetted in Game to the default value. For example if I set the Gates to 35 and Time limit to 20 Minutes for DOM Maps and start the Server with this Configuration, it will reset the Gates to 21 with 10 Minutes Time limit.

4. Very often (in around 97% of cases) right after all Gates are destroyed the Game just ends, even if the Boss Monsters are already spawned in the Map. This is happen in all Map types.

5. For some reason few DOM Maps are not working. After a Vote for such a Map the Map travel ends up in the Crashmap all the time. In the Log I found the following lines:

Code:
Critical: appError called:
Critical: GauntletDOM DOM-BigTubes.GauntletDOM0 (Function Gauntlet-10-BetaV4.u4egauntlet.getgate:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: FFrame::Serialize
Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent
Critical: (GauntletDOM DOM-BigTubes.GauntletDOM0, Function Gauntlet-10-BetaV4.u4egauntlet.PostBeginPlay)

6. I would like to run the SiegeXtreme002 Mod together with Gauntlet, but I couldn't get it to work. It's loaded into ServerPackages and Startup Batchfile, but it's not possible to activate it in the Mod Menu or get it to work on another way.

I have tried to fix, or rather get all these things done by myself for several weeks, but failed. Now I am at my wit's' end, so maybe one of you has any idea for me...

Post subject: Re: A few Questions about my Gauntlet Server
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 pm 
Admin Wizard

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I read your post please give me more time I will figure out how to help you later I just don't have time now if I forget to reply later please bump this thread

Just a warning this post may sound stupid how I typed it right now because I be using voice to text on my phone

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]