It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:09 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Banned for no reason. Getting judged by a books cover.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:25 am 
Banned

I was playing think it was Monster Siege or whatever these mods are.
()mg.Biker Babe said Dont boost.
I didnt know boost anyone at all i was clearing standing up for the other person.
BikerBabe said We will ban you. I said that is a threat considering biker babe does not have admin from what i have seen.
So we are playing all of a sudden i get banned by a horrible admin/mod. I did not boost ANYONE. You are judging a book by its covering. Me being as the book. One of your "Admins" did not see what REALLY Happened. They just assumed and banned ME, cause i replyed to biker babes statement. I was standing up for the other person that DID boost Biker Babe with was NOT me. So i get banned for standing up for other people. Nice, One of the reason i don't really play Unreal Tournament anymore is cause these so called admins do not get there research done and get there facts before banning people. Also I did not get a warning. Don't see why i would get a warning for standing up for someone else, but still a straight ban with out a warning? +10 on your admins skills.

Screen Shot Link:
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w49 ... e198be.png

Update: Found out it was "Dire" that banned me, just took a peek at my XConsle.

Post subject: Re: Banned for no reason. Getting judged by a books cover.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 am 
Admin Wizard

IF your response was rude and filled with language I can see why Dire disposed of you. I don't know untill I look at the logs today but my prediction goes like this,

You boosted somone with some weapon for being in the supplier too long in your opinoun, OR you were graviton grabbing other players just screwing around and they did not want that and we consider graviton grabbing the same as boosting.

Then when you were warned you probaly raged back at them in an offensive/rude manner or boosted harder.

I Will return once I have a look at those logs then we will see how close my prediction was.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 am 
Admin Wizard

I was somewhat right not %100

Code:
hey...watch this Disturbed guy...he is being the same as the others
yes is much orders this guy
watch him or go into the supplier
i am tired of these guys

()mG.Biker_Babe: do not boost
]['BSK'][DiSTuRBeD][: Or what?
()mG.Biker_Babe: or we will kick
Marilyn: cod no boost please
]['BSK'][DiSTuRBeD][: Biker babe kick me
()mG.Biker_Babe: you want us all to kick you
Marilyn: because he love you
()mG.Biker_Babe: we will
 ]['BSK'][DiSTuRBeD][: do it
 ]['BSK'][DiSTuRBeD][: your threatning people
()mG.Biker_Babe: no am not
()mG.Biker_Babe: no am not
Marilyn: guys no fight
()mG.Biker_Babe: i asked you people to STOP boosting people
Marilyn: no reason
]['BSK'][DiSTuRBeD][: apes these days

Instead of tearing your head off and disposing of your corpse in the dumpster of banned players I'll inform you of our rules because we don't exactly have a good rules display feature other than random server messages.

Here's the most common rules
No Boosting.
No Extreme Language (It's at our discretion, so avoid it in general)

I'm gonna only mention the rules relavent to you knowing you and how you act and how you'll act in the future.

This rule is not worded out in a direct manner like the other rules but I will give you a firm warning now.

DO NOT Act like a jerk on this server! jerk is to our discretion! NOT how you act on other server hint: |uK| Just be polite, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all! Don't antagonize our players or make snarky little combacks

()mG.Biker_Babe: do not boost
]['BSK'][DiSTuRBeD][: Or what?

I can just imagine hearing that in a nasty voice and that makes me just want to END YOU, but I'll restrain myself lol :lol:

Anyhow just accept your ban It's only for one day. Don't take it personaly, Dire sure won't. If you're going to get personal and nasty instead of just accepting your ban if your going to reply to this in a nasty or rude way.. I WILL NOT HESIATE TO ERASE YOU We don't care and won't hesitate and if your thinking about playing the unfair administration card I'll see to it myself that your swiftly ERASED and that your post and account will be no more before anyone hears a single heartbeat from you. That's not only a Threat, That's a PROMISE. That's a THREAT and a PROMISE.

Remember our motto regarding server/game crashes and bans "It can happen at Anytime, for ANY reason... Or NO REASON" "it" being: server/game crashes and bans.

There are times where I have to Draw the line this is one of those times don't make the mistake of crossing it or I WILL END YOU.

Here's the last guy who crossed the line
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=289&start=10

All I'm just going to say is Learn from this thread just follow our rules and be a decent, tolerable, polite or quiet player on the server and leave this thread alone.

Do Not Cross The Line

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 am 
Banned

I will repeat what i said before. I did NOT boost anyone. I will make you a model.
Player A(Person who boost)
Biker Babe(Person who said "Don't boost")
Me

Player A Boosted biker babe
Biker Babe: Please don't boost.
Me: Or what?

From that model, wich is how it exatcly went. You even have logs of it.
I did not boost anyone at any kind. I was cleary Standing up for someone else.
Also, i did not have "Extreme Langauge" from what you say.

From your Log:
()mG.Biker_Babe: i asked you people to STOP boosting people

Biker Babe did not say "Disturbed stop boosting" Clearly says People.

So know your threatning me and promising me to "erase me" for doing nothing. I have no word against that. It is your call.

You thought i said "Or What" in a nasty way. Well that is your thought and opinion, due to the fact that is wrong. You can not tell my mood by what i type. You see it as how you see it.

I took the ban. Like i will and did. My point is that why am i getting banned for standing up. I did not know that was against rules.

With that said, I am NOT trying or am typing this is a harsh way in any way at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:19 am 
Admin Wizard

Fair enough,

We don't have boost logs to prove who boosts who. The idea of such a mod would be so spammy on an administrative end however I can program something like this if I have to just to be sure I can call players like you out on any bulls**t next time. Just remember we don't need proof. We can just erase you at anytime for any reason or NO REASON and as far as this is concerned, You're not doing a good job of convinceing me NOT to just go ahead and do it. Your attitude is what is what's strikeing my nerves. I can't tell you how many banned players try to defend themselves by first attacking me and trying to villanize me. We're not asking you to kiss a** around here. Just follow the damn rules, and retire that attitude of yours. I could dig up every word you've ever said on this server and chances are we could analyze it all and determin your attitude is best fitted for :arrow: ANOTHER SERVER and not here at (((GateWays))) Will I do this now? Hell no! I've wasted enough of my time with you and is it CoD|Y.w0x? the one you were defending? Good luck with that.. :? He's worse than you on the server but with a somewhat better attitude? :?: :? :sar: Anyhow after CoD|Y.w0x's cute little stunt of seeking out everyone on the server and trying to clear the server and make everyone quit he's going to go on a 6 Month vacation, I know it's pointless of me. CoD|Y.w0x will probaly just come back if he does not forget the server's ip or quits playing ut and will come back and do the same crap again however I'm not extending an open invitation for that guy to comeback the 6 Month ban is just a formality. Anyhow, I'm banning you for just a month in the hopes you'll just ditch that confrontational attitude and follow the damn rules. I belive you will follow the rules it's that other part that concerns me :| I won't erase you for now a 1 month timeout will suffice since you seldomly play here anyways.

Anyways, interviews below

Code:
nOs*Wildcard: I need to ask you a question. Disturbed says: "I will repeat what i said before. I did NOT boost anyone." and Disturbed said this: "I did not boost anyone at any kind. I was cleary Standing up for someone else."
nOs*Wildcard: Is that statement true with the events from yesterday? Please try to give me the most accuarate answer and if you don't know for sure then tell me.

()mG.Biker_Babe: anyways, both COD and Disturbed were asked to stop boosting
Dire: Well i dont remember for certain. There were people complaining about him and others boosting. And combined with his edgy attitude it sounded to me like the complaints were justified. Let me try and remember
()mG.Biker_Babe: no not true.......sorry i thought I had my PM set to you but it was Mari.....
()mG.Biker_Babe: Mari gets boosted, I get boosted, MOM......amotherslove gets boosted......
()mG.Biker_Babe: 2 nights now this COD has been causing problems on your server.......
()mG.Biker_Babe: Your rules are in plain site.....dont boost.....
()mG.Biker_Babe: we keep asking over and over to please stop boosting and they do not listen...in fact they become confrontational.
()mG.Biker_Babe: 4 of us left your server tonight because Dire would not kick COD.....
()mG.Biker_Babe: not trying to get Dire into trouble but that is what happened.

I really don't want to hear what you have to say in one month on these forums. There is really no purpose for you to continue this thread other than to strike in a few last words before being erased. I can totaly see you being the kind of guy who has to have the last word just like BEEF_JERKY you cannot just drop something and leave it alone NO you have to pointlessly perpetuate it. If you want something dumb to pointlessly perpetuate go here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86

There's no point thou because I started that competition a year ago and I will win it just like I won the 1337th post

SPAM asside, One Month Time Out because of my "+10 admins skills"
And me generaly just being awesome and winning at everything forever.

I think you'll find my decision as fair as you were anticipating :)

Have A Nice Day.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:05 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

A lot of NOOBS like to sit in the supp and FILL UP early in a game (seige). They need to understand
that you are going to DIE fast anyway, so no need to make others die because they have no
weapons, because you stood your stupid ass in the supp while they had only a pistol and
a piston, and mantas and flies were flying around your head. And with Nali weapons, picking people
up for long periods time is quite annoying, unless it is consensual (mutual Gravgun pickup results in
amazing flying abitlities). :idea: Maybe replace the "This map has ### monsters" banner at the start of a map
with "Dont' camp in the supplier, NOOB!" ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:42 am 
Playpen

Boosting... Hahaha.. Thats for CTF :D

I missed alot here lately, dont tell me this "boosting" is a common problem now !?!? :roll:

Apoligies U guys, I need to play more to help offset the noob action. Also "ol Disturby" can be an ass sometimes but for some reason I have to respect him when it come to proper gameplay. Rarely over the past 6-8 yrs have I ever seen him disrupt it like this. May be wrong tho, people change over long periods of time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:10 am 
Admin Wizard

Stranger wrote:
Boosting... Hahaha.. Thats for CTF :D

I missed alot here lately, dont tell me this "boosting" is a common problem now !?!? :roll:

Apoligies U guys, I need to play more to help offset the noob action. Also "ol Disturby" can be an ass sometimes but for some reason I have to respect him when it come to proper gameplay. Rarely over the past 6-8 yrs have I ever seen him disrupt it like this. May be wrong tho, people change over long periods of time.

Having the knowledge on what and what not to do is great when it comes to winning the game however, I'm more interested in maintaining the quality of the community. Players who participate in disrespecting others, name calling, boosting and acting rude are not welcome here. That may seem very strict however I enforce the conduct of gateways and have appointed other players to enforce it as well and the quality of the players here I'm very happy with. It seems like even when I'm gone they all got eachothers back and work together when it comes to dealing with players that break the rule and act disrespectfull. I highly doubt this server will ever be ranked #1 and I would be really impressed if it got in the top 10! However, I'm more interested maintaining the quality of the community than the ranking of the server.

I been getting reports that disturbed has been chassing around all the regular players that play here on the |uK| server and boosting them around pretty much non stop. I have no juristiction over the |uK| servers however that should serve as a good warning on how disturbs going to be when he returns and I'll be ready when the time comes. It makes me think that my temp ban was a waste of time, However I'll wait tille disturbed returns and see if he'll follow the rules. :|

Regarding boosting, We define it as shooting at teammates. Unlike other gamestypes boosting doesn't really serve any purpose here as far as teamplay is concerned. We have the VenomX Jump Boots and Impact Hammer for that. We won't just instantly ban somone because them and the other player are trying to boost eachother up a moutain to get a gate for example. This is almost never the case. 99% of the time players are just shooting at eachother to be annoying or rude or assert themselves in the supplier. Bottom Line,
Do Not Boost Other Players, It's annoying, unecescesary, rude and Against The Rule.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:07 pm 
Playpen

Roger that WC..

Im low on info of comings and goings of all peeps lately. God knows I've seen the smallest issues breakup the best group of LG Rocket players ever assembled, was like a civil war and did'nt end well. It destroyed that era leaving only a few of us hardcore players behind. Good to see everybody piching in to maintain order here, stay on top of it ;) .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:02 am 
Hawk

Stranger wrote:
Roger that WC..

Im low on info of comings and goings of all peeps lately. God knows I've seen the smallest issues breakup the best group of LG Rocket players ever assembled, was like a civil war and did'nt end well. It destroyed that era leaving only a few of us hardcore players behind. Good to see everybody piching in to maintain order here, stay on top of it ;) .

Remember on numerous occasions being boosted on CTF Face.. usually landed in cyber space with the rest (Stanger included) p****g themselves laughing. All good fun in those days (but of course that was acceptable then).

As for rockets, agree with Stranger on that one, probably the best players on that particular 'era' of UTGOTY edition was maybe 6,7 years ago (maybe longer)... ahh Morpheus (bring it on) ! ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next