It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:09 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: I AM VERY SORRY !!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:08 pm 
Pretty Pink TuTu! XD

Hey all

I am making this post to formally apologize to the nOs family and especially n0s-Wildcard,
for running SiegeXtreme-3-X7 as well as BlackJackBosses on my server without permission from the author.
All files are now deleted from all locations, and all .ini files been zapped.

I AM SINCERELY SORRY and lay myself flat with guilt and shame

Apology ,Greets and respect to all of n0s

Post subject: Re: I AM VERY SORRY !!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 am 
Admin Wizard

I'm glad you've been very reasonable about this and offered your full cooperation. You may reveal your methods to me here in private messages I'm the only one with root access to this website and the only one who would bother ever logging into the ACP to download the .sql database to read the private messages and there are only 2 others who can do that and they won't and even if you think they would you could always go here: http://www.alltextencryption.com/
type up your private message there to me and for your key use the one you found for SiegeXtreme-3-X7 which only I have access to that encode it and paste it in a private message and I'll decrypt that.. I want to know how you defeated the protection that's all. Glad you're willing to cooperate with everything else thou.

Also sorry about not really being prompt to your other messages I work an extremely booring job thru the week and havn't had a lot of time for stuff and sometimes a new post slips past me. Maby we could discuss mapping sometime if you're interested I'll find your thread and reread it. Right now I'm reviseing my skin enchancer mod that allows players in Single Team games to have any color skin they wish and some skins with per team talk textures

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am 
Admin Wizard

nOs*Wildcard@alienclan.com wrote:
Me and Lucky have resolved this and Lucky has met all of my conditions. All access restricions on (_@_) have been lifted and I would like to take the time to thanks Lucky for his full cooperation in solving this incident it's good knowing we can set this behind us.

I will take the chance to remind everyone thou that from now on please honor the ask first before taking policy from now on. It's much more polite than cache ripping also more importantly it informs me there is a demand for some of the content I created and to make a effort to releasse it to the public and make it easily accessible. I might organize the Downloads section at gauntletwarriors.com like making a section for map mods server tools etc. Asking me before takin will help me great get organized and know whats in demand and I can make it availible to everyone else to enjoy :)

Thanks again Lucky for stepping forward and working with me to resolve this. It's good to know this incident ended in a positive way and perhaps look forward to combining our skills and talents in the future.

- nOs*Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:42 am 
Cougar

Insecurity blanket?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]