It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:49 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Lets Clear some things out.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:42 pm 
Pretty Pink TuTu! XD

ok lets clear this out i dont know who banned me but did that guy show you the screen shots? of what he said to me? i guess not well np i have them for you there you go hf reading

i hope this will clear thing a little bit idk who he is and idc but if you believe him more then me well have fun then. :arrow:

Post subject: Re: Lets Clear some things out.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:58 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Wow. And I was led to believe that Merle watched his mouth after being warned about this in the past. To be completely fair though, I think both of you are a little hotheaded. To be honest, I probably would have been too in the same situation. Hmm... Things to ponder...

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Lots of new players yesterday. Maybe uk was down? I didn't see any uk servers in my favorites list. Also, lots of noobs doing things they were TOLD not to do, like opening the door in the Chapel Night map, letting 1,128,984 fricking flies in., and building extra supps, and useless builds.
I can see why tempers were running high.
Sometimes it seems people try to wreck a game by doing things like that because the gametype/map they voted for didn't get played.
Just my 2 cents....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

This wouldn't be the first time we've had spill over from uK. They don't make pains to keep things civil over there. They don't put up "Don't feed the Troll" signs in their Zoo of a server. #1 Popularity is all that matters to them, so taking out the Trash isn't in their Top 10 Priorities. I can't really measure the depth of the stupidity you mentioned, as I wasn't there. There MIGHT have been a hint of reason behind those actions, *shrug. That deliberate sabotage thing is something the Late bbgun did which also brought about 2 of my 3 catchphrases. Heh

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 pm 
Pretty Pink TuTu! XD

so wait u said "Wow. And I was led to believe that Merle" you guys banned me without proof? either screen shot or demo? wow... thats something to think about yah. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:51 pm 
Catfish

Necrosis MHS wrote:
Wow. And I was led to believe that Merle watched his mouth after being warned about this in the past.

He's told me 'Blow Me' a number of times. He's like that when there isnt an admin on. When Wildcard is there he doesnt say shit.

Merle was asking for 'teamwork'? Merle's idea of teamwork is doing things HIS way. He has zero respect for outside strategies. He's removed Conts not placed within a pixel of where he would have put them. He's a disrespectful piece of crap. Surprised he's still here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

I have been playing here on Gateways for a while now, and it is much nicer than uk.
The guys are much nicer ( no that's not brown stuff on my nose), and no annoying RU hoarding to build nukes like on uk. For the most part, actually all the time, the regulars play very cooperativley,
and games go great. It may have been just some noobish behavior on the players part as far as the doing stupid things goes, maybe siege is totally new to them, if that's the case, maybe make a tutorial easily available on the forums? Of course, you'll have to get to the forums to read it, and that may be a bit difficult if your IQ is below 60 or you can't be bothered to take a couple minutes to sign up.
Just use your RU, don't waste RU, and DON'T OPEN THE DOOR in Chapel nights siege!!!

It took me about a week to figure out siege, by watching what others were doing, and finding a tutorial. I like it much more than just mindlessly blasting away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 pm 
Admin Wizard

kenneth wrote:
so wait u said "Wow. And I was led to believe that Merle" you guys banned me without proof? either screen shot or demo? wow... thats something to think about yah. :shock:

You're Very mistaken if you think that were going to go thru a bunch of paperwork to prepare a defense against you. Your playing privlidges and voice on this forum can be Terminated at any moment for any reason. So many before you have fallen like dominoes and knowing just the way you talk to other players and your attitude makes disposing of you the easier. For your information Merle is banned too. Nobody is an exception. The rules apply to all. Belive me when I say this, We won't hesitate the least bit to Terminate rude foul mouthed players in less than a heartbeat, it's a knee jerk reflex.

Don't get wise with us, All traffic in and out is monitored continuously by our systems we have logs word for word dating back to 2010. Not to mention the serverside reporting bot insures that our attentions are foccused to the most recent problems. On a routine review of the alerts I've received, I know about everything you said and did before you even knew I knew. We have all the proof in the world I'm not even going to labor myself to dig it up because when I set out to do something I'll overdue it and I'll pull your entire history and we can evalulate your attitude from way back only giving us more unneeded support for this one sided argument.

Now, Don't bother replying to this thread and challenging anything more here unless you have more information about Merle (which will be validated against our archives of coarse) You're banned, Merle is banned and the only thing you can do about it is wait it out.

I will be talking more to Merle in depth about his attitude.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Quote:
Merle was asking for 'teamwork'? Merle's idea of teamwork is doing things HIS way. He has zero respect for outside strategies. He's removed Conts not placed within a pixel of where he would have put them. He's a disrespectful piece of crap. Surprised he's still here.

I sense... Hypocrisy. I've gotten some rude vibes from YOU as well in Elitist behavior, not to mention just being obnoxious with your Mooing. Let's not throw stones unless we're aware of our own guilt.

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:52 pm 
Admin Wizard

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
Necrosis MHS wrote:
Wow. And I was led to believe that Merle watched his mouth after being warned about this in the past.

He's told me 'Blow Me' a number of times. He's like that when there isnt an admin on. When Wildcard is there he doesnt say shit.

You two have shared similar ideas of 'teamwork' IN THE PAST I know making that point in not the most relevent to this conversation however I wanted to make it anyways... Now, back on track Merle should know better to change his behaviour just because I'm not there. Your right on that beef. However he fails to acknowledge that I'm Always there and Always watching..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next