It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:50 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Lets Clear some things out.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 pm 
Admin Wizard

Necrosis MHS wrote:
Quote:
Merle was asking for 'teamwork'? Merle's idea of teamwork is doing things HIS way. He has zero respect for outside strategies. He's removed Conts not placed within a pixel of where he would have put them. He's a disrespectful piece of crap. Surprised he's still here.

I sense... Hypocrisy. I've gotten some rude vibes from YOU as well in Elitist behavior, not to mention just being obnoxious with your Mooing. Let's not throw stones unless we're aware of our own guilt.

Let's not bring the mooing up! it made chucky cry we we we all the way home :shock: lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:16 am 
Pretty Pink TuTu! XD

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
kenneth wrote:
so wait u said "Wow. And I was led to believe that Merle" you guys banned me without proof? either screen shot or demo? wow... thats something to think about yah. :shock:

You're Very mistaken if you think that were going to go thru a bunch of paperwork to prepare a defense against you. Your playing privlidges and voice on this forum can be Terminated at any moment for any reason. So many before you have fallen like dominoes and knowing just the way you talk to other players and your attitude makes disposing of you the easier. For your information Merle is banned too. Nobody is an exception. The rules apply to all. Belive me when I say this, We won't hesitate the least bit to Terminate rude foul mouthed players in less than a heartbeat, it's a knee jerk reflex.

Don't get wise with us, All traffic in and out is monitored continuously by our systems we have logs word for word dating back to 2010. Not to mention the serverside reporting bot insures that our attentions are foccused to the most recent problems. On a routine review of the alerts I've received, I know about everything you said and did before you even knew I knew. We have all the proof in the world I'm not even going to labor myself to dig it up because when I set out to do something I'll overdue it and I'll pull your entire history and we can evalulate your attitude from way back only giving us more unneeded support for this one sided argument.

Now, Don't bother replying to this thread and challenging anything more here unless you have more information about Merle (which will be validated against our archives of coarse) You're banned, Merle is banned and the only thing you can do about it is wait it out.

I will be talking more to Merle in depth about his attitude.

hmm k its just so sad thats this all begon with me boosting him out the suplier becuase monsters were outside they could of come in every moment so assoon as i respawned i came on the sup and i saw mercle staying in sup so i thought if i was goin to stay in the sup he would of seen that i need weapons to but no so after 3 sec i boosted him out and after that he started talking to me so yah im not gonna let someone say shit to me never. not if its such a stupid reason. but its k jesus.
and btw why are you banning me so hard if this is my first ban? how much isthe second ban? 2 months and third ban is lets say 6 months? just wow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 am 
Admin Wizard

Isay this to so many players and Merle. Don"t make yourself part pf the problem report and let me dispose of your problems and let them take the punishment. Yes the bans are harsh on purpose if the players don"t take us seriously after. A ban they will likely just leave and play on another server which is a risk I!m more than. Willing to make to ensure the server is a clean and polite place. Next ban usualy runs a month after a 2 week ban. If you are not willing to comply with our rules I'd expect you to leave respectfully. Merle is banned to as I said earlier and I'm going to remind him that even if you are a reguler here tht does not mean the rules "wear" off gradualy on them. If your dealing with a bad player next time don't confront them and give me a chance at a double kill just report please. Had the same problem with neff recently but he emailed a personal appology to me and we settled some new terms and lifted his ban entirely and we had it settled. Difference was Merle was watching hiself becauuse I was there however neff not so much lol. Anyhow maby we'll talk later.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:50 am 
Catfish

Necrosis MHS wrote:
Quote:
Merle was asking for 'teamwork'? Merle's idea of teamwork is doing things HIS way. He has zero respect for outside strategies. He's removed Conts not placed within a pixel of where he would have put them. He's a disrespectful piece of crap. Surprised he's still here.

I sense... Hypocrisy. I've gotten some rude vibes from YOU as well in Elitist behavior, not to mention just being obnoxious with your Mooing. Let's not throw stones unless we're aware of our own guilt.

Really? Guilt of what? The only 'Elitist' thing I remember is mentioning that I was an elite StarCraft player and that I apply those lessons/tactics to building a base efficiently here.

I've never scolded anybody OR called anybody names for not playing MY way like Merle does.

A few who understand my concept(s) have willingly employed what I explained on their own accord. So I should be faulted because good ideas catch on?

If there's something specific I'm not remembering, by all means remind me.

In short. Moo 2 U!

Last edited by BEEF_JERKY on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:50 am 
Pretty Pink TuTu! XD

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
Isay this to so many players and Merle. Don"t make yourself part pf the problem report and let me dispose of your problems and let them take the punishment. Yes the bans are harsh on purpose if the players don"t take us seriously after. A ban they will likely just leave and play on another server which is a risk I!m more than. Willing to make to ensure the server is a clean and polite place. Next ban usualy runs a month after a 2 week ban. If you are not willing to comply with our rules I'd expect you to leave respectfully. Merle is banned to as I said earlier and I'm going to remind him that even if you are a reguler here tht does not mean the rules "wear" off gradualy on them. If your dealing with a bad player next time don't confront them and give me a chance at a double kill just report please. Had the same problem with neff recently but he emailed a personal appology to me and we settled some new terms and lifted his ban entirely and we had it settled. Difference was Merle was watching hiself becauuse I was there however neff not so much lol. Anyhow maby we'll talk later.

k

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:37 am 
Gauntlet Captain

The "My way is the BEST WAY" attitude is what I'm getting at. Your way MIGHT turn out to be the most effective or superior, but I sense a 'Get with the program' attitude, and that irks me. And your lack of respect for Gauntlet did not heighten any opinions of you. "Gauntlet's like the Special Olympics of this server" or something to that gist. I believe I've read some less than sparkling things you've said in the log, so yeah. Regarding that, the possibility exists that I have you confused with someone else, as we get a lot of team commander types and those that look down on new players so harshly while simultaneously keeping their noses in the air. (Not sure how that works exactly...) I've had some less than shining moments, more than I'd care to admit, but I think I can trust my eyes to knowing bad vibes when I see them. Maybe you haven't cussed anyone out as Merle has, but another big ego we don't need.

If the records prove that I AM wrong, I apologize. That's pretty much it. Yep. *Shrugs and shuffles off*

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 pm 
Catfish

Necrosis MHS wrote:
The "My way is the BEST WAY" attitude is what I'm getting at. Your way MIGHT turn out to be the most effective or superior, but I sense a 'Get with the program' attitude, and that irks me.

Maybe you should adjust the voice you hear when you read my words. In the end, this isn't about me or anything i said regarding strategy. This is about me criticizing Merle's treatment of other players for not doing it HIS way. I have never insulted or belittled anyone the way he has.

Necrosis MHS wrote:
And your lack of respect for Gauntlet did not heighten any opinions of you. "Gauntlet's like the Special Olympics of this server" or something to that gist.

That quote was referring to Monster Hunt as a whole, including every other MH server out there. I've said the same words on other MH servers and admins/players took no insult. Most laughed and agreed. :lol:

MH IS similar to the Special Olympics because once all the monsters are dead, EVERYONE is a winner.

The monsters here are smarter than anywhere. But in the end, they aren't smarter than the dumbest player. Besides knowing/learning the sweet-spots of a map, there is not a lot of intellectual challenge.

I like the game type or I wouldn't play it.

Necrosis MHS wrote:
I believe I've read some less than sparkling things you've said in the log, so yeah. Regarding that, the possibility exists that I have you confused with someone else, as we get a lot of team commander types and those that look down on new players so harshly while simultaneously keeping their noses in the air. (Not sure how that works exactly...)

Wildcard said I had 2 pages of aliases on his alias report, so the possibility of you mistaking someones words for mine seems to be quite large. Its absolutely possible that Merle brought the less than sparkling attitude out. At a certain point, anyone can retaliate.

Necrosis MHS wrote:
I've had some less than shining moments, more than I'd care to admit, but I think I can trust my eyes to knowing bad vibes when I see them. Maybe you haven't cussed anyone out as Merle has, but another big ego we don't need.

Strong Personality ≠ Big Ego

Necrosis MHS wrote:
If the records prove that I AM wrong, I apologize. That's pretty much it. Yep. *Shrugs and shuffles off*

I'm sure there are things i'm not remembering, BUT, if you double checked the record before commenting, apologies wouldn't be necessary. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 pm 
Cougar

[Eats Popcorn]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:50 am 
Gauntlet Scout

nOs*Varyag wrote:
[Eats Popcorn]

;)

Pass it over.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:51 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Swamp rat wrote:
nOs*Varyag wrote:
[Eats Popcorn]

;)

Pass it over.

Extra Butter on mine please! :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2