It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:36 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: nOs*windsurf came by, here is his post
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 am 
Leopard

Its good to see you guys here. Everyone else would probably say "Sorry, WHo are you and why you wearing a nOs Tag?" New guys wouldnt remember that I was one of the first 5 in this clan. I just hate I dont spend time with you guys any more. Sorry for that cause I miss playing with you guys. Cerb and I were always the sneaky ones on the Seige Server.
You will get a laugh but I played on the Siege server about 6 months ago to try it out and it gave me a headache. Someone was playing on the other team and said you must be an imposter cause WindSurf doesnt play any more. Another guy on his team laughed and said: "Trust me, its really WindSurf cause he hasnt changed his game a bit!"

Merc, if you can, you can send an email to: hnhcox@comcast.net
I think Grandpa still has it. Good to see you still handling this forum Grandpa. Keep up the good work and keep it up keeping this clan alive. Its good to see some familiar names still. I hope the clan isnt dying to much, but trust me, our name is out there cause people come to the RB UT2K4 server and they know us. I just cant wear my tag any more cause the server boots me out of the server (on UT2K4 that is)

Keep up the good work and make this game live forever. Take care guys!

nOs*Wind~Surf

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]