It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:22 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: hugh
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:45 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

I'll shoot someone out of the supp if we're in the heat of a monster invasion, and you KNOW you're gonna die fast anyway, so you only need to grab a small amount of ammo and/or health...then there's some noob standing in the supp topping off.
So, blam blam, out they go. Anyone who has played seige knows it's grab and go in the first minutes of any map, or until a SS is up. I've even had tards boost me out of a SS....wtf?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Boosting out of an SS? That's a whole new level of stupid

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:24 pm 
Admin Wizard

Punishment will come swift hard and unforgiving to anyone I see try to pull that crap. Hugh is scatting on thin ice and may require a formal warning next time I see him however if he decides to be a smartass or boosts people agressively we'll just skip right to the part everyone waiting. I love it when I can skip all the paperwork bs and just deliver punishment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:34 pm 
Cougar

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
Punishment will come swift hard and unforgiving to anyone I see try to pull that crap. Hugh is scatting on thin ice and may require a formal warning next time I see him however if he decides to be a smartass or boosts people agressively we'll just skip right to the part everyone waiting. I love it when I can skip all the paperwork bs and just deliver punishment.

Arm clan members with rail guns & hunt them down?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:49 pm 
Admin Wizard

nOs*Varyag wrote:
nOs*Wildcard wrote:

Arm clan members with rail guns & hunt them down?

It's one of the perks of admin powers :) I';ll be waiting for hugh I just read the log. Still talks like an @$$ho!e to his credit. I really doubt he was just randomly boosting a core repair and make a storry to cover his own ass. He will scew up soon enough I'm sure. Especialy if he continues to run his mouth like he has.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm 
Admin Wizard

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
BAN Of The Week! hugh won a totaly awesome 1 month ban for boosting, insulting teammates and contributeing absolutely nothing whateover to the game and just making an ass of himself. 1 Month now Forever next time.

In all honesty I could really care less if he comes back he will probaly just do the same thing again.
I don't know why I don't just ban him forever other than that 1 Month is just standard procedure to me to players like this to let them know that I don't kid around. Most of the time bans here are harsh and run a minimum of 2 weeks but based on the kind of guy this is I decided to crack the gaval this time when I slammed it down hard in his face

Ban Details
Banned Untill July 14th
Date: 06/14/2012

Past me sais this time will be FOREVER. When his time comes cue my dramatic admin overlord music Necrosis how about Requiem For a Ban

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:31 pm 
Catfish

cadaverjuice wrote:
I'll shoot someone out of the supp if we're in the heat of a monster invasion, and you KNOW you're gonna die fast anyway, so you only need to grab a small amount of ammo and/or health...then there's some noob standing in the supp topping off.
So, blam blam, out they go. Anyone who has played seige knows it's grab and go in the first minutes of any map, or until a SS is up. I've even had tards boost me out of a SS....wtf?

I admit to boosting myself under the same circumstances. You just know when someone has been in the supplier too long, or 'sleeps' in the supplier. Then an enforcer or piston boost is called for. Hugh's boosts aren't with an enforcer. Hugh's boosts are designed to send you flying and piss you off so you start doing it back to him. He doesn't come to kill monsters.

I'd have host name banned him by now. You're being extra patient with this one WC. :?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:49 pm 
Admin Wizard

A Host name ban should be used sparingly. I usualy save it for those who try to side step bans. I know hugh would give a #@$@# less if I banned him and would no longermake any guest appearances afterwards. HOWEVER who really needs the host ban is DEAD He's worked hard enough to get around my first ban abd nwexgen has logged countless FAILED attempts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
You just know when someone has been in the supplier too long, or 'sleeps' in the supplier.

Feigning in the supp is incredibly assholish. And it's not like you can do that by "accident"...you have to know how to do that. SUPER FOREVER BAN!! :evil:

And this comes from someone who teabags dead angels...so you know it's serious :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 pm 
Admin Wizard

cadaverjuice wrote:
BEEF_JERKY wrote:
You just know when someone has been in the supplier too long, or 'sleeps' in the supplier.

Feigning in the supp is incredibly assholish. And it's not like you can do that by "accident"...you have to know how to do that. SUPER FOREVER BAN!! :evil:

And this comes from someone who teabags dead angels...so you know it's serious :shock:

30.Oh! that wins an automatic ban for anyone I see doing that crap. It's laughable because they think they can get away with it here because they do on |uK|. It's a no brainer if I see anyone with the guts to do that in front of me they are gonna get one hell of a vacation as I whip out my admin arsenal

If anyone posts an SS of hugh doing that he's automaticaly gone it's just that simple

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next