Yes 100%  100%  [ 7 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: siliconwafer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 pm 
Beetle

1. siliconwafer
2. north-eastern US
3. aim: "siliconwafer", NOS teamspeak, siliconwafer. personal e-mail can be provided upon request.
4. Gauntlet, Siege, Low Grav, Sniper
5. Been playing UT99 since release. Was playing multiplayer Unreal since the original Unreal was released.
6. Yes, ranked #46 on Gametracker for gateways. I play mostly on Gateways. I've played on other NOS servers on occasion and will randomly hit up other servers if I am bored.
7. Presently in USC, although I spend most of my time on Gateways if I'm playing UT, so I think it makes sense to be a nOs* member as opposed to USC. I am not abandoning my former clan, however, at this time, the USC servers are down and have been for several months. USC has lost several members recently, and is no longer well organized and has few active members, if any. I believe USC has come to an unfortunate end, so it's time for me to move on.
8. Yes
9. Only siliconwafer or [USC]siliconwafer
10. I can host development servers and contribute programming time (I am a software engineer). I play for fun only, don't take the game too seriously, and am very easy going. I have a "run and gun" style of play and often suicide or die often, but do my best not to get in the way of other players, and if there is a serious game of siege going on, I attempt to contribute in a team-oriented fashion and do what's best for the group overall. In addition, I have donated financially to the gateways server and will continue to do so, as needed to keep things going.

Post subject: Re: my application
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:16 am 
Admin Wizard

Hello siliconwafer! I know you pretty well from teamspeak and in game and you are an easy going guy who is fun to play with. I think most of our reguler players would agree with this. We've had some good times on gateways and I'm glad your interested in joining Nerves Of Steel. I have no reason not to approve your membership right now however, just like last time we had an applicant I like to let the others vote and give their support. Good Luck siliconwafer!

EDIT: I also posted this on the nerves of steel homepage at utnosclan.com and contacted all the nOs* members to stop by and give their support.

Post subject: Re: siliconwafer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:18 am 
Leopard

Hi, glad you want to be a member of Nerves of steel unreal tournament clan,
looks like your well known, My concern is an old nOs* rule of only being allowed in our clan alone, not multiple clans, this rule was made when ut clans were many, I don't have a problem with you joining us, you seem to be a good guy, I vote yes, but would ask that if your old clan is reserected and you rejoin them, please drop us a note, and also drop our tag....thanks so much

Grandpa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:29 pm 
Beetle

Thanks so much grandpa! I understand the rule and it is my intention to be a member of only nOs*. I appreciate your support.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:38 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

It's 6-0 with my vote :lol:

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:58 pm 
Beetle

Thank you Rurik, appreciate your support! Look forward to seeing you on the servers soon!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 am 
Admin Wizard

siliconwafer wrote:
Thank you Rurik, appreciate your support! Look forward to seeing you on the servers soon!

I look forward to seeing Rurik too, :( We miss you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:03 am 
Admin Wizard

I've had a lot of time to get to know you. I've known you for quite some time and I know your have a good attitude in game and I belive you'll make a good fit in nOs*. I am here by now approving your membership.

Congratulations!
Welcome nOs*siliconwafer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 pm 
Leopard

Welcome to the Clan :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:33 pm 
Beetle

Thank you WildCard, Thank you Grandpa!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next