It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: New Idea! Core repair pod!
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:48 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Would it be possible to create a Core repair pod for Seige? This build would repair the core while you fight monsters! This would be extra helpful when playing by yourself on a map and end up spending all your time repairing the core instead of killing monsters! The pod would have to cost quite a bit of RU (5k ?)to still keep difficulty up, but not so much it would be unreachable (10k). The pod would still have to be filled with RU, like repping a player or repping the core itself, but after filled, it would automatically rep the core as it is damaged. It owuld have to refilled as it depleted its RU, but filling it would be at a faster rate than repping the core itself.

Whatya think?

Post subject: Re: New Idea! Core repair pod!
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:15 am 
Wasp

Like a container repairing the Base Core? In my opinion, i liked the idea but since when this "special container" costs around 50000 or 60000 of RU, because its would become a privilege for restocking Base Core anytime when its got damaged, and this would make the game impossible to lose, so you would win early or later... if i understood the request right... otherwise, sorry

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]