It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Separate Gauntlet and Siege?
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:32 am 
Catfish

I was playing gauntlet alone and had base built and the core was in good shape. Then, a well known player joined (cough ** Broq **) and kept getting himself killed over and over and ignored all requests to help heal the core.

The core got below 10 so it seemed his goal was to end the game and/or play selfishly where I heal the core alone (in the game I started) while he goes and does whatever he wants at my expense.

Anyways this isnt the first time a non-noob player has joined to purposefully end the game/game-type so they can get the server from Siege to Gauntlet.

Are there future plans to separate the game-types? I think you should so people who feel like Gauntlet can get Gauntlet without resorting to damaging a game started by people who want to play Siege. :|

Post subject: Re: Separate Gauntlet and Siege?
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:30 am 
Gauntlet Captain

The mods are already separated, if you're asking about creating a whole other server... I'm not too sure that's a likely outcome. It costs enough money as it is to run just the one server, but two? I wouldn't count on it. There were a couple players who donated to the cause of keeping this server running, but not many. I honestly wouldn't expect a Server Division anytime soon. BUT! This Broq guy who seemed to deliberately ruin a game for you? That aint cool. If you tried to talk to the guy and he didn't listen, and was ENGLISH, meaning he had no excuse not to answer, then we may have to have a chat with him about sportsmanship and seeing things through, or just waiting it out. Let us know about any one else who pulls this crap, we do not appreciate people that do this.

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

Post subject: Re: Separate Gauntlet and Siege?
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:45 am 
Catfish

later in the day he was healing the core without asking.... not sure what to think. :/

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]