Gauntlet Warriors
http://gauntletwarriors.com/Forums/

Any ideas?
http://gauntletwarriors.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=647
Page 2 of 3

Author:  nOs*Wildcard [ Wed May 27, 2015 6:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

SonrisaMokona wrote:
dunno how this would work out since I know it would take FOREVER to code but maybe only spawn red white and blue gems to go with that. but make some kinda code so the value is random. Probably have ZERO time for that but that's my contributing thought! LOL

Never say never.

Author:  Combustible*Lemon [ Thu May 28, 2015 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
SonrisaMokona wrote:
dunno how this would work out since I know it would take FOREVER to code but maybe only spawn red white and blue gems to go with that. but make some kinda code so the value is random. Probably have ZERO time for that but that's my contributing thought! LOL

Never say never.

I'll never say never again. xD

Author:  cadaverjuice [ Fri May 29, 2015 6:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

FLAK CANNON ALT FIRE MINI NUUUUUKEs

Author:  Chamberly [ Fri May 29, 2015 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

Haha, I think that one will clog the channels and cause me to crash out (and other who are using demo recording on.)

Author:  cadaverjuice [ Sat May 30, 2015 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

Chamberly wrote:
Haha, I think that one will clog the channels and cause me to crash out (and other who are using demo recording on.)


Well, maybe limit ammo to this mod. Also they are MINI nukes-small diameter sure-kill explosions- for clearing a wad of monsters at a time, not full size nukes.

This idea is based on a mod I saw a long timew ago on a server unknown, where the flak connon alt fire shot out these balls that clinked like marbles and when they settled, they nuked, great time delay for peppering spawn points of enemies and even when you died....m-m-m-monster kill!

Author:  amotherslove [ Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

What about being able to pick up a pair of weapons and fire simultaneously? Two flak cannons, etc.

Author:  nOs*Wildcard [ Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

amotherslove wrote:
What about being able to pick up a pair of weapons and fire simultaneously? Two flak cannons, etc.

Now that would be fun! I hear there is another mod around here that does that. Might have to go look for it.

Author:  Chamberly [ Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

Multi-gunning come to mind.

I think I remember playing MH somewhere that allowed us to use 2 guns and both fire in both hands. Hmm.

Author:  Necrosis MHS [ Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

Finally found that weapon you were talking about, CadaverJuice. It took me longer than usual because I was looking for the wrong thing. It's not a Flak Cannon that does what you described, it's a re-skinned Pulse Gun. It's the Future Shock from the PSI Weapons Mod.

Author:  nOs*Wildcard [ Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any ideas?

I remember that alt fire, it was pretty cool. Too bad PSI was greatly underpowered. (at least untill I mod it or something)

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/