It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Consistent Errors
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:08 pm 
Sippy Cup

Team - a few consistent errors happening:

Random disconnects - playing along, then UI shows "offline" with a 20 second count down. After it counts down, then auto-reconnect. Obv., all is lost that the player had on them (shield, jet pack, etc.). Happens almost every map (guesstimate, 90% of the time). Sometimes, just one player drops and then rejoins, sometimes more than one. It "feels" like it happens more on monster siege, but it happens on gateways as well. I say "feels" because I tend to be on when more siege maps are being played, so grain of salt that last comment.

Siege Built item Builder Name Lost on Reconnect - no clue if this is just a siege thing, but on reconnecting, no one owns the buildings, so things like SMs in those challenging maps dont give RU to anyone, negating the ability to bootstrap up by using that RU. Not sure if this is an actual error, but because total RU the player had is given back to them (telling me the server knows who they are and were just on), tossing this in here as a "might be something wrong".

Multiple Reconnects, shoved onto blue, seizure inducing respawns - This has been a thing for a while, but I kind of always thought it was a punishment for those who repeatedly reconnect to spawn where they died :)
Only calling it out here as now that the disconnects are involuntary per the above, kind of ends the map.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]