It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:06 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: irespectKilluminati aka Dr._Merle_hacks
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:59 am 
Admin Wizard

Dec 04, 2011 - Apr 27, 2014

This one had been a long time coming and it goes against everything I stand for on this server and the community not to have banned him a long time ago. Today I have finally wrote that wrong and have finally have administered a ban. I don't think I need to explain why but for archival reasons as we all know he was one of the most rude, disrespectful condescending players we have had the misfortune of having on the server. I was even dumb enough to give him VIP access to our private server in hopes that he would play there stay out of trouble and leave all us "inferiors" alone. But that wouldn't be any fun for him. His attitude was among the worst we've had. He would never listen to my warnings he acted as if he was above the rules and he didn't have to abide by them. I could retrieve a very large conversation log of everything he's said on this server and it would be one of the greatest compilations of negative things spoken to other players. Anyone who would have read it would have not wondered if I should have banned him but more so why I took so long. Best reason I could offer is a lot of turning my head the other way and avoiding conflict but foremost not administering the server as intensive as I have in the past. I have real life to deal with (classic admin excuse) and there is only so much time I'm willing to invest here. When I do comb the logs I see ugly things I hate seeing and I don't like having to be the bad guy all the time even though it's kind of my job but regardless irespectKilluminati has always hit every alert in my log scans. When all is said in done irespectKilluminati is a poison in the friendly community that (((GateWays))) is and I am thru with his insubordination.

Ban Details
Banned Forever
Date: 04/29/2014

Post subject: Re: irespectKilluminati aka Dr._Merle_hacks
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:27 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Good job!
Finally after all this time.

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image

Post subject: Re: irespectKilluminati aka Dr._Merle_hacks
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:34 pm 
Beetle

Wild,

I cannot disagree with your decision. While he was never rude to me directly, I did witness many of the things you mentioned, including engaging some of our regulars in hostilities and escalating rather than diffusing such situations. I think the ban is called for and will improve our community.

- silicon

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]