It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:49 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: BEEF_JERKY
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:14 pm 
Admin Wizard

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
nOs*Wildcard wrote:
You might want to reconsider interfacing with me or Necrosis_MHS

I posted commenting on the skydive. Necro plugged in the 'interface' by addressing me directly, not the other way around.
If I am not free to respond with a genuine factual retort then this place is quite the dictatorship.

Is that the best comeback you could bring to the table? You're just catching onto this just now?
What part of "Your Playing Privileges Can Be Terminated At Any Time for Any Reason or NO REASON" don't you get? I'm a bit disapointed I thought you knew me better. It seems to me that You believe you have an undeniable right to use our services, You believe you're truly 'untouchable' 'immune' to our code of conduct and to all the policies that govern this server. Today...TODAY is the day you're going to find that you could never have been more wrong. You Are Going To Lose Cow. This Is The End For You.

Well, I'm back now. It's been eleven hours since I was at the keyboard typing what will likely be the last dialog you're going to be reading from me. I had quite an enjoyable evening and I sure as hell wasn't gonna let some stupid internet quarrel drag me away from my social "obligations". You could say I had plenty of time to have 2nd thoughts and reconsider my actions however, that's just the thing. I'm not having any 2nd thoughts. Your exile from this community is inevitable and definite. Your mistake was believing that all the unrequested favors you have provided to this community made you above the rest of the players and having "ties" with me entitles you to an undeniable right to play on the server and that you're exempt to our code of conduct and all the policies that govern the server. Let me elaborate in detail to the readers what I mean by this.

Here are the main services you have provided to our server that come to my mind.
* You have reported many players that have broken rules and caused trouble on the server.
* You have spread the server popularity to other communities and take credit for bringing "half the players that play here"

Also I heard you boasting one time about being a Level 7 Admin of the {HOF} server and you expressed that you think that entitles you to a "higher status" here than other players. I will just say that all the things you have done for us I have not asked you to do. You chose to do these favors on your own. These favors in which you provided do not elevate your status and certainly do not exempt you to our code of conduct and all the policies that govern the server, However you seem to believe it does. That is Your Mistake and you will pay for that arrogance of yours with your exile.

There are a hundred more interesting things I can think of doing besides writing you out of this community however writing you out feels more like an obligation, For this reason I have been very slow to respond to your post however I will continue,

Your attitude here I greatly disapprove of. You have the attitude of the Team Commander believing your strategies are superior and that all other should convert to your ways. For everyone that does not abide my your strategy and if your team loses the game IMMEDIATELY all the players that did not adopt your strategies "ruined the game" You're incredibly sarcastic and rude to players that even make the smallest mistakes. You condescend to everyone in such a sarcastic assholish kind of way. There are countless wonderful quotes I can dig up that came from your mouth that most of us if not all would frown upon. Not to mention you have violated our rules on language many times in regards to your attitude.

Pretty much everything I said above would support you being labeled as a Troll. I believed you were a troll for quite some time. You are disrespectful to other players and the administration of this server. You're a different kind of Troll, not the obvious "Here I am hear me roar" kind of troll but more of the discrete kind that does as much as You think you can get away with. We have drawn the line in the past. You walked it like a tight rope daring not lean too much to one side yet getting so close. You have proven to us repetitively that you like testing our limits and you think that all the favors you've done for us serve as a bullet proof shield, Well YOU'RE WRONG! Today's the day you fall from your tight rope into your exile. You are a lot more disrespectful than most players may know: You've been very clever in your efforts to manage a good reputation with a lot of players, however even some of the players share the same perspective as I do on you and your attitude.

You've proven to me how disrespectful you can be. We make a simple request to cut back on the mooing for example and you immediately take that into a "They're trying to take my rights away and they are AGAINST US!" attitude to it. And when we discovered this you come back at us saying WE need to change our UT settings to accommodate for your INTENTIONALLY disruptive SPAM that you kept doing over and over even though you knew there were players that did not like it, YET you did it on PURPOSE. That sir, makes you a Troll. There is no beating around the bush with this one, you're a troll. you get great satisfaction knowing that you can annoy the crap out of players on the server. I did not tell you that you had to stop, I requested you lay off of it and show some courtesy to the players who don't like it. But NO, you come around telling everyone that they need to turn off voice taunts in our settings and here's a testimonial from me, myself on what I think about that. I have autotaunt turned on for myself so I can tell when I kill something even if I don't see it, I especially find it helpful in Gauntlet when I'm competing with other players to take down a boss and this makes it easy to tell who got it, or if someone else got it. This is just my opinion. However, I can’t make use of this because I keep getting spammed by Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! and you have a hotkey for that on your keyboard. Probably multiple keys and I'm sure the letter of that key's paint is worn off by now for as much as you lay into it. I know damn well you do it because you like to annoy the crap out of everyone and when I tell you or Necrosis or others tell you to give it a break THAT to you is MORE of a reason to do it! I can quote you many times where you have said something along the lines of "When this guy shows up let's moo at him like crazy". You are a Troll.

Here is a quote I heard from a YouTube video I found amusing:
"I know they say don't feed the trolls but sometimes they look so hungry!"

You know what's the funny thing though? The Jokes On You Cow, Little did you know for the last few months a special creation of mine has been running on the server, right under your nose :) I call it Fool Filter. Fool Filter's development and creation was inspired by You! And you made a great test subject :) Fool Filter is a special mod of mine that filters out all kinds of annoying spam and YOU being its main supplier made a most excellent test subject! Fool Filter is a lot more advanced than most would think ;) It's intelligent to keep up with your latest variations of spam while casting the curtain of illusion over you making you believe your messages were sent out to everyone :) The Sophistication of this mod has been refined so much it has many applications besides shielding our players from you and your follower's relentless spam, in a way I sort of owe you Thanks for Inspiring me to create such a masterpiece that will serve me well for many years to come, Thank You. Fool Filter has been filtering your spam for quite some time now! In fact, it's logged 6682 filter violations and counting! The number is constantly changing and it will probably be out of date by the time I'm done typing this sentence. Oh wow! Just checked must be a big time spammer on the server now it's at 6708 filter violations! I believe you're entitled to know how Fool Filter works and It was hard for me not to spill the secret earlier so I decided to wait till the day you're exiled and now that day finally, FINALLY has come! There's no better time to let you know than now! Fool Filter's Sophistication comes from how discretely it was designed. Fool Filter is actually one of the first mods I designed to work as a binary package system being fancy talk for it was distributed in 2 parts that do not depend on each other at all and work separately and link together online like a key does in a keyhole ;) This linking system allows me to change the Back End part of it anytime I wish and it's literally IMPOSSIBLE for the players on the server to know that I have changed the Back End nor if it even exists because the Back End only exists on the server. Clients do not download this package form the server.
The 2nd part is the Front End the part that is downloaded to your client. Just TRY and find it in your system folder I believe you will have a very difficult time finding it in your system even though it's been sitting there for over a month. That is if you even used a cache converter to get the file out of your cache in the first place. The Front End is mostly responsible for shutting down your Voice Pack spam (you’re mooing) It shuts it down in such an elaborate and beautifully orchestrated hand-shake it does with the server. First, after crossing the Bridge actor to communicate with the Back End!

Here's something that will give you that sinking feeling inside cow, go ahead read your heart out.
http://gauntletwarriors.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=283
That's right! You were lucky enough to be starring directly at the very instrument that has liberated us from all your spam!!

That 'Camel Head' as you called it is called Bridge It exists in the Front End and is responsible for the handshake I talked about earlier. Bridge relays voices from the client to the Back End and is processed against a series of Filters and then the server relays back instructions from the server on who and who not to distribute the voices to. It still amuses me greatly that you were staring right at it, but I've had funnier laughs at your expense! I guess I'm kind of a troll myself sometimes but not as big as you though. I'm more like a cannibalistic troll, a troll that feeds on other trolls.

I never did fully elaborate on what makes Fool Filter sophisticated. It's so Stealthy almost nobody has known of its existence and there is a reason for this. When you Moo the server sends the voice to the server and it's blocked from everybody but you. In other words RETURN TO SENDER. Most mute, filtering mods do not do that. You receive your own message and that gives you the illusion that it went through! But it gets better than that! When you're playing with one of your followers, -:|:-WickedGirl-:|:- did you ever notice she did not ask you something like "Cow, why are you not mooing so much? Is something bothering you?" The reason for that is because Fool Filter sends your messages and voices to everyone on a special list I created called the Opted-Out players list. That means if you're playing a full house and you're spamming all your annoying crap as hard as you can only YOU and -:|:-WickedGirl-:|:- can hear and see your voices and filtered messages ;)

HUGH_HIEFNER: "we all control whether we hear Taunts or not"

Well how about this cow, We the players have to enable your spamming nonsense. By default nobody hears or sees your disruptive spam but you know what? we all control if we want to hear your spam or not by simply typing in our console: mutate disable fool filter Everyone has had the power to do so however nobody chose to enable your spam. They still heard almost everything else you said, just not all of your redundant hotkeys and phrases you spam all the time, those were filtered out and discarded by the server. It's not like I muted you or anything players could still receive your messages just not your SPAM.

I was very careful not to omit any of your followers from the list of Opted-Out players. Much attention was given to the entirety of the 2012 archives in which I built the list from.
I did this because I did not want any holes in the list of your followers. Suspicions would rise up from you and the people you surround yourself with that support and participate in your spamming. You and your followers received everything perfectly as it was designed so everything would seem normal amongst yourselves. I thought ahead as you can see that ;) Even if I missed one of your followers anyone wearing a cow skin is automatically Opted-Out of filtering, kind of makes sense right cows understanding and being able to speak to other cows? There is a reason your DELIBERATE and TARGETED spamming abuse attempts have failed against SweetChuck and that is because he did not hear a single bit of SPAM from you ;) It's like you were not even there to him. Sweetchuck thanks me for liberating him from your endless SPAM. It looks like you are the one that's going to be banned now. I have always had a greater amount of respect for Sweetchuck than I have for you. Sweetchuck may have screwed up big time in the past however that’s in the past and He is more of an adult than you will ever be in maturity and respect. HOWEVER even thou your attempts to spam Sweetchuck has failed you didn't quit there. You started boosting him around and shooting at him in game.

I know in posting this and carrying out the administrative task of relieving you of access to our services that this is going to make a Major ripple in the community. You and a lot of the players you brought will likely leave and maby -:|:-WickedGirl-:|:- is right and you brought many players here,

-:|:-WickedGirl-:|:- -> HUGH_HIEFNER: yewhen you showed me this server there were 500 frickin people
-:|:-WickedGirl-:|:- -> HUGH_HIEFNER: you are the reason there are so many now
-:|:-WickedGirl-:|:- -> HUGH_HIEFNER: fucking idiots
HUGH_HIEFNER -> -:|:-WickedGirl-:|:-: lol tell them that when i'm banned

That doesn't mean that I'm not willing to do what is necessary to maintain the quality of the community. Ranks are nice however [u]I care more about the Quality of the community[u] than popularity and ranks. If it means (((GateWays))) losses server ranks and a significant amount of players that's a sacrifice I'm willing and have been prepared to make and if you believe this was the crutch that you had to stand on here and do whatever you want in disregard to the rules and other players wishes then that was an unfortunate loss on your behalf for you have nothing left to fall back on. I suppose this being said you would have nothing to say -:|:-WickedGirl-:|:- if your in our presence.

You take credit for bringing in all these new players, however on the flipside of that you seem to have brought Zeba, DEAD][= and a few other bad people that seem to follow in your shadows. Some in which come on just to go after you. I've had enough with you toying around with us, Your not bullet proof nor are you ban proof. Your arrogance your ego your attitude your trolling, I've had enough of it! I'm tired of writing this Mountain of TEXT to explain the many reasons were terminating you, I'm doing it more so for the benefit of other players so they can see that side of you that you've been hiding. Remember that time you told me: "If you want me to go just say it" ? I'm going to take you up on your offer and say Yes, I do want you gone.

As I have handled other Trolls in the past I’m as of now Severing all communications with you. I do not communicate with trolls. Any attempt you make contact with me by email will be blocked with the same text pattern filtering system I used for fool filter, even if it did get thru your message will be deleted. I have pre-blocked you in Windows Live Messenger with all the information I've collected about you from the server and forums even if you did have messenger I can assure you that your efforts to contact me there are useless. I will automatically block you if I receive any PM's from you on unrealkillers.com and I will add you to the ignore list also so any posts you make will be invisible to me. If you’re still skeptical on your ability to contact me after I've told you I have prepared in advance then any efforts of yours would be wasted time on your end. I may consider lifting all the filters and blocks I've placed on you in exactly 3 months which would allow you to contact me. Until January 20th 2013 do not bother attempting to contact me, it's just wasted time.

Finally, I leave you with the many quotes I never got to discuss in conversation many in which speak for themselves about your attitude and what other players think about it.

Quotes Of The Anonymous,
"yeah beef, stop playing the leadership role"
"yeah but beef thinks hes the nicest person and is never rude"
"can you stop building containers = wasting RU and help us beef? its possible?"
"maybe beef will try to ban you here"
"i had to leave before because of beef jerky"
"that braggy cow always does it"
"i told ya that beef is strange"
"he will need to stop acting like a stupid child like that"
"always was rude to me"
"he insulted dire too?"
"dont worry beef, you and many others will have an opportunity to launch a lot of craps after my leaving ok? :P"
"he should be banned right now"
"i just ask you, can you be nice to me, like you were before? Or not?"
"you know he is like this....."
"only BEEF and supermoo moo too much"
"stop cursing us beef"
"unfortunately beef came"
"wtf beef mean"
"that cow has a mooing problem"
"no, last nite medic and the cow guy started talking about dick and penis, and wont stop"
"at least theres no flying cow bringing angels"
"that cow guy always collected ru for jetpack and dont repair core"
"talks about how much he knows and how all elese are doing wrong"
"cow, u r asking for it"
"don't be a dick, okay? I am learning"
"hey cow, be nice please"
"you're being rude about it, quit giving me put-downs and be nice"
"wild, if you plan to have another moderator, please dont give it to the cow guy. hes acting nice when you and nos members are here."
"sounded like the cow already bought the angles"
"stupid cow never listen, run back here with all of them"
"wait until all the cows annoying him"
"dont feed the cows"

BEEF_JERKY's finest Quotes,
"i didnt die once till you joined"
"help repair noob"
"before you guys joined i had everyhting under control"
"theres a cow hater on every server"
"stop blaming me noob"
"boosters make my udder wank"
"WC knows i do it and hasnt said a thing"
"he doesnt know wtf he's doing nub"
"grabing RU with no room to carry more smart"

Post subject: Re: BEEF_JERKY
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:04 am 
Admin Wizard

I don't know why this thread was locked other than it was a placeholder thread a blank thread before and I had it locked then then when I edted it I Forgot to UNLOCK it.... oops.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]