It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: [ToySoldiers maps unable to login to map...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:32 pm 
Bunny Pajamas

Hi and thank you for recently fixing the new server with its game ending bug (no map vote after finishing 2nd or more map) along with not being able to damage gates with primary with soime weapons (pistol and gattling gun) that were going on for the past few weeks.
Seems to be working correctly now, love it.

Just reporting a map login bug that's been there for a long time, but I never reported it
Any of the maps that have the name toysoldiers (great maps imh) when playing Gauntlet on the New server seems to be stuck when trying to join which results in you being kicked and never being verified.

Basically not being able to verify the player, eg: Grey Message dispaly instead of red.

If a random map gets loaded and it's any of the toysoldiers maps then it ends up being stuck on that map and no one can login to change it since you can't open message to !v when your not been verified yet.

Only resolve seems to be keep reconnecting in hopes that the server finaally starts the map in between kicks so eventually the map timer counts down and ends the map...

Great server and still kicking for so many years, nice work and thank you.
All the best from NotMe (aka Target4U)

PS sorry about the different login, but couldn't remember my password and I no longer have the email that I created the acount with.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]