It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: New server, Nali weapons.....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:30 pm 
Booster Seat

Hi all

Have the Nali weapons multipliers on the New server been reduced in their maximum? If so just want to say I much preffered it the way it was before they where reduced, it's now mutch harder to kill some of the big gateways when all you have is the default weapon :(

Will it be being changed back?

Cheers.

Phill.

Post subject: Re: New server, Nali weapons.....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:00 pm 
Admin Wizard

It was actually an accident that caused the super high modifiers to stay on the server. Sometimes they get turned on for a special event or occasionally just for fun. However they cause many players games to become quite unstable and crash a lot more. Usually anything with above 30x speed will crash players instantly when the weapon is fired. The settings you see on the server are the normal settings before they were modified for the overpowered mods. The exception being that now a lot of the oversurrections are a lot more powerful and effect is approved. You will especially notice this for lower level weapon oversurrections like the enforcer drone stays around for a lot longer now and does higher damage while the cybot oversurrection expands the cloud of cybots and they wander much further from the master cybot in the center. If I were to bring back the overpowered mods I would modify it in a way that makes it a bit more stable and reasonable.

Post subject: Re: New server, Nali weapons.....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:34 am 
Gauntlet Captain

Flametracker + Splasher Modifier +20.0(20 or Higher) = Instant Win.

We need to be careful things like this are not abused because it was so easy for me to level up from rank 374 to 80 by playing just a few matches with the things above.

I personally belive it's ok the way it is right now since high values can be abused pretty easily to get higher scores than people who spent hours playing to reach their respective ranks.

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]