It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Old server moved to 23.91.25.5 Port: 7777 constant lag.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 am 
Gauntlet Janitor

Hi,
You changed the old server today and since then I'm lagging constantly, unplayable for me, even though my ping seems to be reading the same.
I'm use to lag and most my games consist of it normally, but usually I can compensate and keep playing

When you changed the old server the other day I didn't have the lag I'm facing now.
(Gate Regen was on and even at 130+ gates I was still able to play while the map bogged down)

Yet I log in to new server (with the weapons I can't enjoy even though they look awesome) no prob, normal lag nothing out of the norm.

I'm sure it's just teething problems, or maybe something on my end needs changing.

Post subject: Re: Old server moved to 23.91.25.5 Port: 7777 constant lag.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:58 pm 
Admin Wizard

I was hopeing it would not lag this server has some decent resources and cost a pretty penny I'm really counting on it to liberate us from gameservers.com and their constant server crashes and total lack of any helpful support. Please, keep trying! I notice myself it's not always like this sometimes it performs amazing way better than the other hosts and it works great. We need to play more and evaluate this host more to find out

Please visit this thread it's my announcement about the new hosts and also tell you the kind of resources it has which are pretty nice.

New Hosts
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=469

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]