It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Double the bosses, double the fun!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 am 
Baby Babble

I had a fun experience today :D map spawned two set of bosses. Not common at all I think, but it forced me to make an account finally :)

I was playing GDX4-Crane by myself and last two gates were Torchurer and Mullog. I used the Hyper-Flakker's secondary fire and destroyed he Torchurer gate. Then the bosses spawned. I thought it was strange because I had 2 gates left but it only showed me killing that one.
Then I walked forward past the crates and saw there was a Mullog gate was still alive and killed that, and then the bosses spawned again. I think I had to kill 13 bosses before the game completed.

Here is screenshot of the log.

Didn't get chance to get anymore because time was running out and there were so many bosses :lol:

Post subject: Re: Double the bosses, double the fun!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:26 am 
Gauntlet Captain

I believe I've recorded that error somewhere before, or failing that I am familiar with it. The only common thread that I've linked with this error is the appearance of the message that "you have killed the (Blank) gateway" following a message that correctly says you killed a gateway. I'm not entirely sure why this error happens, my best guess is some kind of improper damage is done that confuses the mod into thinking you killed more than you did. But since this error happens so seldomly anymore I have no idea on how to properly investigate the problem. It's been so long since it's happened, actually, that I just as soon assumed it was one of those random problems that got solved with the new version of Gauntlet by tweaking something completely unrelated. Go figure!

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]