It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Non NailWeapons IR goggles for monster siege
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:32 am 
Diaper Change

What happens if you're not using Nali Weapons 3, with the IR Rifle? The IR rifle can easily make the difference between getting all the monsters and not, especially on a map like face.
mutate hypnotist recon provides a count of enemies; finding them can be another matter entirely especially if the monster is hiding in an area that isn't visible, like in a vent.

IR googles as an item that can be built, or a radar might resolve this for good, while an end game clean up activity.

Not going to pretend I know how easy or hard this would be; it might be as difficult as creating an entirely new weapon; it might be as easy as adding the IR rile with no ammo for it.

Post subject: Re: Non NailWeapons IR goggles for monster siege
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:25 am 
Admin Wizard

It would be cool to have something like that. Monster Siege is long past due for any kind of content and I'm due for a vacation lol. If you can't find the last monster in the game it's not always due to it being hard to find but rather, impossible. Sometime monsters (spinners in particular) can spawn in a non-existent space where the game still sees the monster and it's still alive but the location is impossible. I need to make the game test for this and remove monsters like this. I do agree though we need some help like this. I'd like the game to throw hints at the players here and there or update the players on the monster count occasional after each mile stone. Thanks for sharing!

Post subject: Re: Non NailWeapons IR goggles for monster siege
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:16 pm 
Diaper Change

Not sure about the scripting for the monsters or events; if there was a way to have all surviving monsters spawn in your teams' base once the other base core is attacked by a player that would be pretty epic too... imagine a few angels appearing once someone rushes the other base core without thinking about it...

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]