It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Evilbedrooms! I finished it by my self !!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 am 
Gauntlet Scout

Evilbedrooms! I finished it by my self ! I'm ready for Friday13 or may be not......

Attachments:
04_07_2012.jpg
04_07_2012.jpg [ 230.98 KiB | Viewed 5867 times ]

Post subject: Re: Evilbedrooms! I finished it by my self !!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:18 pm 
Admin Wizard

Holy crap! I was thinking you were going to get it! I kept seeing you on gametracker doing it by yourself with your score and all was wondering..

However I don't mean to rain on your parade and all but I got to quote Necrosis from this thread here.

http://gauntletwarriors.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=66

Necrosis MHS wrote:
To all who aspire to join the "I Dominated EvilBedrooms!" Club, here are the standards that we used that qualify for "Dominated" status.

1. Containment: Getting a jump on the Red Base is a must, however going to the Blue Base and blocking their hole won't grant you any cookies from us. If the Evil Ones don't even get a chance to ruin your life, then you didn't struggle and don't deserve any credit!

2. Protectors: Likewise, if you build Protectors at the Blue Base while the map is still relatively clear, shame on you. Claiming a victory under those circumstances is like bringing a Redeemer to an Impact Hammer Fight. Killing the Core with Protectors at ANY stage in the game is lame, so let's make an effort to avoid that. FOR GLORY.

3. Domination: Simply put, Domination is killing EVERYTHING in the map. The only exception being the trapped Evil Ones, if there are any outside, it'd better be their corpses if you want the wreath of victory!

4. Evidence: We can't take your word for it, as a lot of people are full of shit AND hot air. So if you want to be taken seriously, we better see your player and various screen shots or a Demo of the victory and how you got there.

Basically, if you want any credit for this at at all, we're gonna need to see that you suffered along the way.

If you fulfilled our unreasonable guidlines set out I can guarantee you will be the envy of Necrosis :)
And Ironicly enough he will be green with envy! :D :mrgreen: Me and Necrosis were just having a debate if the map could be done by yourself or not Hahahaah! do tell us of your suffering!

Also read the other victories in the good games section!

viewforum.php?f=26

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]