It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Awe!!! Evilbedrooms!! If only we had overtime!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 am 
Admin Wizard

Had a hell of a game today! me nOs*SOLO Sweetchuck Dave40K gave this map hell and we got short changed due to STUPID MAPVOTE!!! :x

We fought wave after wave of horror such as This!

And This!

They Just kept coming to the door like a line they were all marching out of the base

So we started blowing them up to try to thin the numbers

I had built some awesome defenses to fight them off too

It worked great the fight took the whole hallway and it was quite an epic battle!!

In the end it was not the evil ones that got the best of us but some stupid issue regaring mapvote that prevented us from going into overtime :x

Overall it was a good game, and like all evil bedrooms games.... a LOOONG game... we could have won too :( We gave it our best and Solo made an Awesome trap for teleporting the new spawned evil ones from blue base to the mousehole trap carpeted with supermines and it was working great too!... DAMNIT

the game was getting close to the end so I setup mapvote to allow overtime and the reason I always have it off is because it really screws up gauntlet otherwise so for the sake of not loosing all our hardwork in a great game I checked the box to allow overtime however mapvote lags and untill it finnishes loading on screen it will uncheck itself as it syncs up with the server! and I never noted that after checking it it unchecked itself! GAAHHH!!!!! frustrating but overall it was a great game! Maby next time!

BTW we were playing SX3MC Evil Bedrooms.

The difference between SX3MC and SX3M is that SX3MC is classic monster madness without the mod known as hypnotist that makes the monsters smart and attack buildings along with preventing the monsters from fighting.

Post subject: Re: Awe!!! Evilbedrooms!! If only we had overtime!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 am 
Gauntlet Scout

WOW nice pictures, I remember that day. It was so much fun and we had a very good team. So after that day I can finish this map by my self and I have more fun to play this map now.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]