It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: SX3M Hawk Victory with Hypnotist 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:47 am 
Admin Wizard

This map is so extremely difficult that one lose manta can bring in all the maps 700+ monster to your front door all at once and a few container not even a super protect will be enough to stop the massive amount of rape that's coming. I've replayed this map many time with other players and had some good attempts with different bases and techniques all to end in disaster or a random server crash sponsered by GameServers.com "Frag Not Lag" We won this for the first time I've ever known since Hypnotist 2.0 was put on. the wall of rape that always comes to end the game we managed to hold it back somehow with a container poking out of the entry to the core with 2 level 4+ containers behind the wall on the side to support the blocking container. The hardest part of survival was stopping the massive stream of flys and mantas pouring in the core entrance it's so resilent that you will run out of bio ammo fighting them off and the other part was staying alive in the core to keep them away because once your dead they got the core and your internals all to themself and your screwed. In the end we survived the fly and manta stream as other players have in the past then the massive amount of powerfull monsters such as mercernaries and brutes show with some skaarj following and slith too will finnish you off for sure almost all the time but the order they entered in they mannaged to get so congested they couldn't run in and kill the core in a few seconds like most of the time! We used this to our advantage to build up the base and not killing too many or else we would create a gap in the congested wall of spam for the monster to pour thru and rape us we kept repairing eachother too to stay alive in the core. Me and Your_Mother were playing a few games together and we would have won too if a random server crash sponsered by GameServers.com "Frag Not Lag" didn't happen. However in vengeance we won it!

GG :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: SX3M Hawk Victory with Hypnotist 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:41 am 
Cougar

I missed that battle last night....

Random power outage.

:(

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]