It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: For the more hardcore geeks amongst us...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:37 am 
Gauntlet Captain

1 of my fave geeky maps is DM-LV-426-Infested which is based on the 2nd film from the Alien series: Aliens.

It's got the Space Marines vehicles outside, the inside structure of the colony, and a xenomorph nest built under it...
...with pathing for xenomorphs to spawn in down there and make their way up into the colony to patrol for players they can attack.

From any gametype: what is your favorite map that's based off a movie, television series, comicbook, and/or novel?

Post subject: Re: For the more hardcore geeks amongst us...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:38 am 
Admin Wizard

evilgrins wrote:
1 of my fave geeky maps is DM-LV-426-Infested which is based on the 2nd film from the Alien series: Aliens.

It's got the Space Marines vehicles outside, the inside structure of the colony, and a xenomorph nest built under it...
...with pathing for xenomorphs to spawn in down there and make their way up into the colony to patrol for players they can attack.

From any gametype: what is your favorite map that's based off a movie, television series, comicbook, and/or novel?

That is an impressive looking screenshot with the models and background. I can't think of many maps but the Indiana Jones MH map is good quality.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]