Model: Dell T7500
Power Supply Max Watts: 1100
CPU #1: Intel Xeon E5507 Quad Core
CPU #2: Intel Xeon E5507 Quad Core
RAM: 12GB
Graphics Card #1: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB
Graphics Card #2: NVIDIA Quadro FX 580
External Storage: 1x WD 2TB, 1x WD 3TB, 1x WD 4TB
Internal Storage: 2x Seagate 500gb (Raid 1)
Displays: 1x AOC F19, 2x BenQ GL2460, 1x DELL 1801FP
Mouse: Logitech G700s
Keyboard: Logitech K120

Hello!
I finally have gotten around to posting my machine's specs. The machine I been using the most previously was an ASUS U52F Laptop with an i3 core processor 8gb ram(maxed) Intel integrated graphics and nothing else really. Finally, at long last I got an upgrade and it was on a budget cheaper than my laptop! (anyone want to buy it?)

For the price this machine really puts out.
I don't normally use large fonts outside of SPAM but I need something to compete with these large images.

Here is the workstation itself and I can tell you it is quite big. Shipping was expensive as hell.

You can see on the inside here there is a lot of room and on the bottom you can see the processors.

There is a lot of room in here and I love that because I plan on doing lots of upgrades in the future when my wallet gives me permission.

Here is my weapon of choice, the Logitech G700S. I'm not no "PRO" or even have the ego of one but I can tell you this mouse is amazing!
It has so many programmable buttons in it and the best part is it has 5 profiles built into the mouse's memory and I use it for everything not just gaming.
It's Wireless/Wired comes with a removable AA rechargeable battery and you can plug it in with the USB cord they give you to charge it and you can play while it's charging! SMART. My only problem with it is I wish the battery lasted a whole day and also I wish the USB cable that came with it wasn't so heavy duty but this is good because I hate how fragile micro USB cable ports are and once you have this plugged in it doesn't wiggle at all. It feels like a wired USB mouse not a mouse with a cord plugged in. Mouse is expensive so if you want to know where I got a great deal at that I got it for half price ask me.

This graphics card is awesome for the price. AT THE TIME I BOUGHT IT, it was probably the best bang for your buck you can get. The benchmark per $$$ is great with this one. Now as of this post things have changed a bit and it looks like the GeForce GTX 760 seems pretty good for the money too and has more bite to it than the 750 TI. I'm maxing out all the the games I have on this machine and I have a few intensive ones too. I'm playing games I never been able to play before so I'm very satisfied with this card. Great Budget Card! This WILL definitely play UT99!
Here is a list of benchmarks on graphics cards: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

I have a lot of storage as well because I have a bad habit of never deleting anything.
Those are Western Digital MyBooks 2 of them are hooked up to USB 3.0. I only have one 2 port USB 3.0 card and that kinda sucks.
Hardly gaming hardware but it stores the files.

Here are the monitors I have running in the dark. 4 of them! Running 7 instances of Unreal Tournament! Why? Because WHY NOT!! (because I can)
I can run more than that too I'm sure. one for each core on each cpu lol. Actually, It's REALLY helpful for testing stuff I code for ut99 because I can simulate multiple clients on a server at once.

Here is a closer look at the displays. I had to do a panorama of them because I could not fit them all in the view that why things look kinda curvy and bulgy

Still running 7x UT's but this shows the setup in the light.

And if your wondering what that post was on my wall it was some poster I got from a fireworks store with this on it.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]