It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: R.I.P. Paul Walker
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:07 am 
Gauntlet Captain

This was posted in his Facebook Fan Page:
Quote:
It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

Also this: (http://www.lapagina.com.sv/jetset/90226 ... alvadoreno)
(Sorry if it's wrongly translated. Google Translator did the job.)
Quote:
The actor Paul Walker, who shot to fame on the silver screen to play an undercover cop in the film The Fast and the Furious, died Saturday in a Porsche Carrera GT driving a friend, Roger Rhodes, senior executive Walker Company, Always Evolving.
Rhodes is originally from El Salvador, according to reports in a page of the company Merrill Lynch . He was born in Santa Ana in October 1975. He was 38.
They crashed at a speed of 210 kilometers per hour. The Carrera GT red where they died is a V10-powered supercar.
The accident happened in Santa Clarita, California, in an incident that has not given a detailed explanation.
Reports indicate that Walker was riding in the passenger speedster led by Rhodes (an experienced pilot competitions) and, somehow, this car lost control and went crashing into a tree.
Then the car burst into flames. Several neighbors came out with fire extinguishers to try to extinguish the fire. But nothing could be done. Both were dead.
In the film that launched him to stardom, Walker played a skilled driver sports car that was street racing. He shared with the cast also famous actor Vin Diesel.
The actor was 40 years old at the time of his death and was returning from a car event to raise funds for the victims of the typhoon in the Philippines.
"With a heavy heart we confirmed that Paul Walker died today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event your organization Reach Out Worldwide," was published in the official accounts of Twitter and Facebook the actor, according to a note CNN.
Walker was a fan of social work and ecology. In an interview three years ago he was asked:
What is the journey most remembered for the area (Central America)?
"The reception I got two years ago in El Salvador. I went to a tiny town called La Libertad. On the coast. And I was welcomed with the force of a tsunami, "he said.

He used to spent time in my country (El Salvador). I spoke with him once, he was surfing in the same place I was and exchanged a few words. Way too cool guy...
It's really a shame.

May his soul rest in peace.

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image

Post subject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Walker
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 am 
Admin Wizard

I was briefed on this recently truly sad :(

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]