It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:50 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: I Moved Out
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 am 
Admin Wizard

Hello, It's been ages since I been on UT or the forum well a few weeks too many, I moved to a new apartment! Nice cozy 2 bedroom apartment with the nice smell of paint and cancer :P lol Well maby its not bad but I've been pretty ill since late saturday night and that just adds to my suspiciouns this apartments trying to kill me off :( This sucks, been having fevers that keep coming back and going sometimes after I chase it away with some ibuprofen peaking at 103 degrees this has been quite a suckfest that I hope is going to be over soon. I miss being able to play UT you guys. I'm getting the withdraws!

Well anyhow back on topic. When I lived at my old home I was near an open linksys network which has been giving me free wifi for well over a year :) Got to love those linksys access points always being open by default! I have yet to come by one with a password on it. Anyhow not so lucky when I moved to my new apartment thou, Everyone has there wifi locked up and theres one linksys network somewhere thats open but is so unstable it just comes and goes whenever it pleases and the connection is not stable IN FACT I'm begining to wonder if I will even be able to make this post before the connection nose dives! Losing all my typing making burst out with insane rage! :P Well as a precaution I'm going to copy all this text Ha!

Anyhow server still seems to be doing good! Even thou sadly I have not been around to working on the new projects for the server and this horrible illness I have now is not helping! :x Well anyhow the apartment is turning out nice needs a it of work thou I'm going to have to seek out my landlord and make sure he gets this crap fixed. I hope to get my super secret map done for the server as a start to my list of projects for the server just to knock on the glass here and let you all know I'm still alive and I'm not quiting 8-) not even close..

Hopefully I can tame this wireless network and get exteneded access however I'm seeking out an ISP who won't rip every dollar out of my wallet and proceed to wave it infront of my face laughing.

Post subject: Re: I Moved Out
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 am 
Admin Wizard

I just scored a 6 emoticon post! 8-)

....make that 7!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

You're STILL sick? Wasn't the clinic going to tell you what the Hell the problem was? Damn. All I can suggest is drowning it in Orange Juice or some generic source of Vitamin C... And why the Hell hasn't the landlord come to take his Bitching spree? This is Ridiculous! *"Your face is ridiculous!" I guess that's all I got for now.

Traditional Points:
Prying Questions x3 =30pts
Profanity x4 =4pts
Tired Joke x1 =800pts
CAPS LOCK x5 =500pts
Common Advice x1 =3pts
Total Points: 1337

Cliche Points:
Prying Questions x3 =1,500pts
Profanity x4 =2,000pts
Tired Joke x1 =500pts
CAPS LOCK x5 =5,000pts
Common Advice x1 =1pt
Total Points: 9001

Inescapable Meme = WIN

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:24 pm 
Leopard

we need some wep hacking tools

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 am 
Admin Wizard

Oh this is kind of old news but It was figured out why I had this nasty fever that never went away! It turns out it was a horrible abscess in the back where my wisdom teeth are and it was big

It got so bad I could not really move my mouth at all without pain so I had to get that taken care of and have my teeth yanked out FUN DAY! then for that week I was stuck with baby food but I'm healing better now! my days of spitting blood are over and now I'm eating REAL FOOD which is awesome!! ....(almost as awesome as the medical bill...)

So now I'm back and able to play!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:10 am 
Leopard

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
Oh this is kind of old news but It was figured out why I had this nasty fever that never went away! It turns out it was a horrible abscess in the back where my wisdom teeth are and it was big

It got so bad I could not really move my mouth at all without pain so I had to get that taken care of and have my teeth yanked out FUN DAY! then for that week I was stuck with baby food but I'm healing better now! my days of spitting blood are over and now I'm eating REAL FOOD which is awesome!! ....(almost as awesome as the medical bill...)

So now I'm back and able to play!

you got many years of fun ahead,

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]