It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: ( ( ( GateWays ) ) ) News! 5/5/2015
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:12 am 
Admin Wizard

Greetings residents of GateWays!

IT'S ME. nOs*Wildcard, Sorry I know I have been really busy being dead lately. That aside, Here's some new/old news.

New Hosts! (at long last...)
The transition is complete! We have moved all our servers to new hosts which have far better performance and stability and far less "crashes". These servers perform absolutely amazing! We should have moved years ago! We have left the old servers online for a few months to migrate all our players to the new servers. If you played recently in the last month or two and your reading this message there is a very good chance your favorites have been automatically updated and you have been migrated to the new servers. However just in case that did not happen here are the servers new IP addresses below:

((( GateWays ))) Main
IP Address: 66.150.155.71 Port: 7777

((( GateWays ))) New
IP Address: 64.94.101.7 Port 7777

((( GateWays ))) VIP
IP Address: 64.94.101.19 Port 7777

Refunds to our loyal donors
For all those who have donated to the Main server you should receive a refund for the amount you donated. The refund process should refund the balance on the account + the additional unused months of service for the Main server. Please note depending on how long ago you donated you may not receive a refund or you may receive a partial refund this depends on how long ago you donated and the remaining balance on the account. Our old inferior hosts gameservers.com refund donors chronological in the order they donated starting from the most recent donor and working down the list until the account's balance is zeroed out.

Donations
We ask our loyal donors once again to please continue to support GateWays so we can all enjoy this great game together. Our new hosts are cheaper than our old hosts. Each server costs $8.99 a month to run as opposed to our old hosts that cost $9.95 a month. That's more bang for our buck, or GateWay kills... head shots. In short to run all 3 servers it costs us $26.97 a month. Unlike our old hosts, our new hosts are awesome! They actually validate a reason for us to pay them! (unlike gameservers.com) We would greatly appreciate your support for GateWays once again and thank you for all your help in the past

Donations Link:
https://www.nfoservers.com/donate.pl?fo ... rriors.com

BlackJack
You honestly think I forgot didn't you? NOPE I didn't I just wrote all of (((GateWays))) one no, 2 IOU's! Don't worry BlackJack will be around eventually to torture all of you again but not without some "upgrades" heh heh...
We missed the 2 Friday The 13th events but not to worry, it's missed, Not forgotten. We will announce the event(s) in another email when the time comes and it won't be on the next Friday the 13th but possibly sooner. As far as events in general we should host some special events! Some players have grown a bit nostalgic remembering our past events when we used to have nukes on Fridays and Gauntlet Regeneration on other days. Let's turn that nostalgia into some creative ideas to brainstorm for new events for (((GateWays)))! If you're reading this email it means you are a member of our forum at http://gauntletwarriors.com/ already so why not stop by and post some ideas?

Events / Planning
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=647

Where's Wildcard?
Well there is so much that has been done and so much that is to be done. I look forward to having more time to add awesome new content to the server. For most of this year I have been extremely busy at work with lots of overtime along with real life's usual assortment of problems to deal with. That being said I have had barely any time to add/create new content for the servers nor admin or play on them. However things may be calming down a little bit for me and I might have a tiny little bit more time than I have had so far this year. I may do more mass email updates like this in the future if people find them informative. I am still alive and I look forward to the future of (((GateWays))) and what it holds for us all.

Have a great day!
- nOs*Wildcard

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]