It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: La_Micha
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 am 
Catfish

http://www.filedropper.com/demos_1

Ruined multiple games. Presumeably to vote the map/game style they wanted to play at that moment.

Demo 1 (teamwork.dem) is when he joined. Dolfin and I had a good game and base and were doing fine.

He drew the big monsters in, but at this point, its easy to assume he is a new player. No problem, we moved on to play Gauntlet next map...

After gauntlet, I voted and won burgerwars again and started a new game. After I had a base going, La Micha joins again.

Demo 2, (ruininggameagain.dem) Blatant core killing... Lost the game for me. But to my surprise, voted BurgerWars map again. I wonder why? Hmmm...

Demo 3 (tool.dem) Here's why.

The tool had no intention of building a base. In fact, in this demo, the tool builds conts to block me/us from getting into the core room. When i saw those conts i stopped gathering gems cuz i knew he ruined another game. He left when he knew i wasnt taking the game seriously. There is an extended AFK after he leaves cuz well... I was AFK getting a beer lol

Demo 4 (round2.dem) I had a good single player base going. La Micha joined again with zero intention of playing the map. Ruined the game because he felt like playing Gauntlet instead (see vote)

I think this guy needs a break.

Wildcard have you ever thought about separating Gauntlet game type from Siege MH? I've noticed alot of games get ruined by players who have no intention of playing Siege MH. Or at minimum, it's an easy excuse to say 'oh i didnt know' when killing the core intentionally...

If the game types were on separate servers, this wouldnt happen. If it did, the laming would be more obvious. Just sayin' :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: La_Micha
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:22 am 
Admin Wizard

Demos will not download could you try uploading somewhere else?

Post subject: Re: La_Micha
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:04 am 
Catfish

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
Demos will not download could you try uploading somewhere else?

Tell me a host u have DL'd from. It's way after da fact anyway. I think it was a one-time troll from one of my many fans... Possibly from unreal killers players....

Anyway if you wanna see the demos tell me a good file host cuz i dont know one.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]