PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:55 am 
Diaper Change

After donation a week and the server offline :lol: :lol: :lol: cool Wildcard

Post subject: Re: Server down ?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:44 pm 
Admin Wizard

Asian boy wrote:
After donation a week and the server offline :lol: :lol: :lol: cool Wildcard

Sorry, but the servers are not perfect. They will go down sometimes. Most of the time all of the systems I have that check if the server has frozen or in a bad state catches the server and reboots it automatically without my help and sometimes the server does something weird where it changes ports which makes it look like it is offline in your favoriteswhen it is not. It will actually still show up in the master server list running on a different port. This is NOT suppose to happen and I will need to make it so that the systems detect this tricky rare problem and force a server reboot. Sometimes the machine the server run off of automatically updates and the servers don't start up automatically. I try my best to look out for this and handle it but I don't have as much time as I did before. I am a new father to a 5 month year old son and I do work a day job. I appreciate the donations more than ever because finances are growing ever more tighter and I have to support my family. I am still developing a top secret major update a few players are testing. It will be the biggest update the server has ever seen that will make monster siege more exciting than ever! Nobody has any idea what is coming :D Some even think I'm dead! lol

I will try to improve the automated systems to keep the server running after a crash. The best thing players (and you) can do is to report down servers. I will need to check the forums more often.

The fastest way to reach me and my phone will give me a notification is to send me an email at wildcard@gauntletwarriors.com

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Donation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:05 am 
Diaper Change

I just donated to your server $20.00 dollars for a little help bro thanks for your help.

Post subject: Re: Donation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:48 pm 
Admin Wizard

Asian boy wrote:
I just donated to your server $20.00 dollars for a little help bro thanks for your help.

Anytime. Thank you for your donation!

Post subject: Re: donated
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:56 pm 
Diaper Change

I did some donated for your server bro I hope it will help.

Attachments:
screenshot-www.paypal.com-2021.11.13-11_12_14.png
screenshot-www.paypal.com-2021.11.13-11_12_14.png [ 53 KiB | Viewed 2126 times ]

Post subject: Re: Server down ?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:24 pm 
Admin Wizard

Thank you Asian boy. Lately, finances have been getting tight and making ends meet has been getting more and more challenging. Donations help us all a lot more now than ever! I am planning on a major release on the server in the near future that will greatly change the game (for the better)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]