It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:31 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dark Kraos's Complaint
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:46 pm 
Admin Wizard

I'm waiting for your decision. I need to hear from you first before we go any further.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm 
Banned

sure, but just know that i view you as a worthyand talented player andrespect you as a friend not as an administrator; and thanks for understanding. :twisted: :| Image IMAGE.URL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:01 am 
Admin Wizard

Fair enough, in that case I expect you to follow our rules which are shown regularly in the server spam nobody reads.

Here's some of the basics, (Necrosis can you make a rules wall of text? I will make it a sticky) :)

• No cheating, (duh)
  • No boosting, it's annoying and doesn't contribue anything to these game types
  • No Extreme language, try to watch the language some of our players are young also.
  • No exploiting glitches bug of any kind. The only one your ever allowed to abuse is the auto repair core where you hold fire down and press escape to have it auto heal the core while you go get a snack restroom whatever, we love this glitch.
  • Be polite, we don't like the name-calling and other personal attack on players.
  • Don't abuse kick votes. Kick only the disruptive players that breaj rules and or ruin your games, Don't just kick somone because they didn't vote for what you wanted.
  • Do not, and I repeat. Do Not retaliate against other players who are giving you trouble. If a player is giving you trouble kick them and report them to me. don't step down to their level and break rules trying to retaliate against them.

Don't forget our motos either.

Regarding game and server crashes:
"Can happen at Anytime for Any reason OR, NO REASON"

Regarding kicks and bans:
"Can happen at Anytime for Any reason OR, NO REASON"

Post subject: Darth's reply
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:12 am 
Banned

hey just curious, why didnt you put me in your ban of the week broadcast?

Post subject: Re: Darth's reply
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:59 am 
Admin Wizard

LAZY :sar:
You dont need to create a new thread for each reply you make just post in the original forum.
If you want to create a new thread for each reply just post in the spam forum instead. :sar:

Post subject: Re: Dark Kraos
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 am 
Banned

ok that still didnt answer why you did'nt put me in your ban of the week broadcast, you should totally make up a funnyreason for banning me :sar: :sar:

Post subject: Re: Dark Kraos
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 am 
Admin Wizard

Darth Kraos wrote:
ok that still didnt answer why you did'nt put me in your ban of the week broadcast, you should totally make up a funnyreason for banning me :sar: :sar:

Dark Kraos, You don't need to provoke me with your sarcasm. If you choose to do such you will get a negative reaction from me. This is what you were doing on the server before. You're not banned anymore anyways. I can sense you have some unresolved issues with my administration, Just don't let that get you in trouble. I don't want anymore drama around here just play the game, :sar:

thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:07 am 
Banned

come on man.... lighten up we're all brothers here right, except for the rude members who roam here. All i was suggesting you do is make up a funny broadcast of a crazy reason of me getting banned sheesh. afterall i asume it is ok to make false accusations on this website. :o anyways lookin forward to competing against you and the other elites, hey could you by any chance customize 1 or 2 already made maps with a particular song in mind?? let me know if possible
thanks. and oh i know this is irrelevant, but this upcoming month is my parents annivarsary ,you see my parent together buy something really nice each year and they decided to buy a semi-nice car and well i could really use your expertise on which car they should decide on buying. thanks alot

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/pic/3605 ... upe_2.html
or
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/pic/4021 ... rts_8.html

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 am 
Gauntlet Scout

:roll:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:49 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Does Darth's IP resolve to the local funny farm?? :P

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 29 posts ]