It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:18 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Dark Kraos's Complaint
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:05 pm 
Banned

Hey Nos*Wildcard, its me Darth Kratos just wanted to say sorry for my actions last night. well anyway i've decided that yo9u should ban me forever and should remain banned due in part to the unfairness of your action on our frienship. :x anyway play hard outthere.

Post subject: Re: Dark Kraos's Complaint
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:10 am 
Admin Wizard

Darth Kraos wrote:
Hey Nos*Wildcard, its me Darth Kratos just wanted to say sorry for my actions last night. well anyway i've decided that yo9u should ban me forever and should remain banned due in part to the unfairness of your action on our frienship. :x anyway play hard outthere.

Anyone can be banned at anytime for any reason or... NO REASON.
You just kept giving me reasons I did not need to give you the boot. I decided to unban you right at the exact time you decided to make a fool of yourself and despite that you made it clear to me you still wanted to be banned. All I have to offer you now is a pacifier.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 am 
Leopard

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
Darth Kraos wrote:

You just kept giving me reasons I did not need to give you the boot. I decided to unban you right at the exact time you decided to make a fool of yourself and despite that you made it clear to me you still wanted to be banned. All I have to offer you now is a pacifier.

I can be banned at anytime :o i need a pacifier dipped in booz, shaped like a boobie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 am 
Admin Wizard

Okay, I just copied the whole thread you posted in and copied it here and removed all the other posts and gave it a title and removed the posts from the old one :| Please, don't go posting in random threads.. it's somewhat organized around here :sar:

That aside, I'm home from work. There are two sides to every storry, Don't make me share my side with everyone else. If it comes to that I will give you all the publicity that comes from a BAN of The Week! server message. You know what you did Dark Kraos, You came into a game of evil bedrooms and went right for the core and killed it without mercy before the game could even begin we all saw you do it. You're a veteran to Evil Bedrooms and no stranger to siege. You know how to play siege and know how to play evil bedrooms and the special rules that go with it so "I didn't know" is not an excuse neither is "it was an accident" I don't know why you were doing that other than that you don't like evil bedrooms and that's fine, but you have no right to ruin it for anyone else. I was tempted to kick you right there for killing the core and nOs*SOLO would have beaten me to it if he was there however I restarted the game and let you back in. Then you start boosting players around which is against the rules. You were "joking" about jumping out the window which is clear evidence that you knew exactly how this map works how to play it and what was going on. You made it clear to me and everyone else that you had absolutely nothing to contribute to the game and were sometime sooner or later if given the chance was going to sabotage it for us. I don't want to spend my whole game babysitting you so I decided to boot you out then you came back right away and started mocking me and getting an attitude so then I banned you 'forever' mainly just for that game, then later in the game I decided to lift the ban because forever is best saved for the real trouble makers then you came on and made a big scene, I know what you said however for anyone else who's reading this it sounded to me like "BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME!"
So what are we going to do here? you told me you were going away and leaving on the server so I closed the door behind you, Then you came here? What do you want anyways? Do you feel smarter now getting your last two words in or something? I can Unban you under the condition you follow the servers rules and don't mock me or any of the members of the staff. Most important of all I don't want anymore Drama from you :sar:

If you like the server and won't cause any more trouble I can unban you.

- OR -

Otherwise here's the door, And this time it will stay shut behind youImage

Make your choice, Dark Kraos.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:56 am 
Admin Wizard

nOs*Grandpa wrote:
nOs*Wildcard wrote:
Darth Kraos wrote:

I can be banned at anytime :o i need a pacifier dipped in booz, shaped like a boobie

I just reread your post grandps! :D :D :lol: lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 am 
Leopard

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
nOs*Grandpa wrote:
nOs*Wildcard wrote:
Darth Kraos wrote:

I just reread your post grandps! :D :D :lol: lol

I have the booze but granny wont let me dip her boobie in and lick it, she said she will lick it herself, :(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 am 
Admin Wizard

lol all women have their limits!

Post subject: Darth Kraos Thread reply
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 pm 
Banned

Yes i know everything is somewhat organized and that this message is out of place in this server, but this will be my last message. OK well let me just respond by saying yes, so i like boosting, but only because its fun and second its been a very long time scence i've returned to (((Gateways))) and figured why not have some fun; it is for that very reason that i did what i did as you would call, acting like an imibisil. I know i was acting a little facetious but i guess some poeple ar'nt the joking type. Plus the main reason why i entered that siege round was because you were present in gameplay at the time, and i know how usy you are. I remember the first time i ever played (((Gateways))) it was so lagit i had never played a siege game in my life i will never forget it. Then i met you who the only thing i could tell at the time had a crazy ass skin that looked freakin wild, but then i knew we had a connection. Tell me do you know how often i checked (((Gateways))) just to see if you were present. A lot. I also wanted to ask you for a favor that pertained to custom making a map with Threedays grace music. Also, was always looking for different competition but i mainly sought out to attempt to beat you at your own game knowing your rank and abilities. I mean how often do you get to play with the administrator who of which were someone like you who is always doing something else, would'nt be very often. Anyways i didn't figure you would respond so strongly to an act such as that because i actually thought i knew your personality, guess don''t judge a book by its cover, which i'm referring to first impressions. I mightbe a veteran but i did'nt figure such an end result. Also all i saw when you reacted so violently was that i was banned forever; and believe it or not i only said those words to you to get your attention, and yes i know not the best way to expecially in front of a bunch of poeple like that. I respect you as a close friend not as an administrator. I always thought you of a benign and a non abhorrant or truculant kind of person. You did'nt have to get belligerant with me it was only a joke; and what you said about you not wanting to have to babysit me all the time because you are always busy, well you don't have to all that was needed was an amiable gesture. However, on the plus side, now knowing your personality from a certain perspective I appreatiate the fact that you probably would'nt have just let anyone come back into the game after an act that like much less, let them cuss at you in front of people and still not ban them ecspecially not right away, which is what i assume, plus why are you still allowing me to come back to (((Gateways)))?, That is why i still see a soft side of you. Well i've enjoyed my time spent in (((GateWays))) and will alwaysremember it. Well, like i said i am an amiable person however, i am also not an impulse but am an acquiesce kind of person. So i will let the ban be left to you if you want to ban me or not, it does'nt matter to me but if you do, like i said earlier the only reason or circumstance i will play would be to play in competition with the admin. Well in conclusion that was my response and i thankyou for your time. And yes everything is kindof organized around here; kindof. :sar: :twisted: :geek:

Post subject: Re: Darth Kraos Thread reply
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:09 am 
Admin Wizard

Sorry havn"t had time to read your wall of text however I will once I get home. I just want you to follow the rules and respect the. Other players including me I'm a player too lol. If your willing to do that I have no problem letting you play

Post subject: Re: Darth Kraos Thread reply
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:45 am 
Admin Wizard

Okay I'm home I have read your wall of text. All I want you to do is follow our rules and respect our players and it's my responsibility as an admin to enforce that and yes I am very strict. That's all I'm asking is you to follow the rules and respect our players it's that simple. :|

Will you do this?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next