It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Sw33tchuck
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:40 am 
Gauntlet Scout

Not sure of the spelling, anyway, SweetChuck was gathering and wasting all the ru, then when the monsters arrived, removed the supplier. Nearly game-over right there. We kicked him. He was asked in-game to knock it off, but apparently enjoys messing up the game.

n0s*Solo will confirm.

Approx. 8:00 pm pst Monday the 23rd.

Temp ban strongly suggested

:twisted:

Post subject: Re: Sw33tchuck
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:49 am 
Gauntlet Captain

I find that hard to believe... Huh, and he's played SX3M successfully up until now?

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:06 am 
Gauntlet Scout

Necrosis MHS wrote:
I find that hard to believe... Huh, and he's played SX3M successfully up until now?

I know . . . just givin' the facts. Never heard of him acting this way before.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:22 am 
Gauntlet Captain

He's gotten some infamy from his last ban, it's always possible someone is trying to sabotage him. Possibly one of the Cow Lovers... I'll ask around about his prior behavior and see if this is new or consistent.

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 am 
Banned

Wild directed me to this post...

In terms of wasting RU or ruining games in general... that is something I don't do. I play by the server rules quite strictly and then some when it comes to the spirit of rules that are perhaps not enforced as much as they could be. I change my motion lines in games constantly and probably moreso than most other players in order to give players space and opportunity. I do move quickly though so try and keep up ;)

In regards to the game in question... I made a mistake. In perhaps thousands of games, I've had a misclick at the supplier maybe three times. I was recovering RU by removing my containers and accidentally removed the supplier that I also made.

I was in the process of recovering the mistake, and as there were quite a few players in game with their own RU, the chances were that the game was quite playable. I apologize... but players do far worse things on the server, and intentionally so... yet I've not seen them booted so quickly. Furthermore, I wasn't able to play any games on the server for some time afterwards... which is quite a ban for a top player who made a simple mistake.

The "infamy" spoken of in a previous post likely refers to a single ban issued to me for resetting the server. I did that in response to a player who was trolling me. The "infamy" slant is unfair and not representative of the full picture. At that time I was playing on the server quite a bit and was too often having to listen to certain players spamming, antagonizing, boosting, or holding up lobby intentionally by not voting, seemingly just to be trolls. I believe some of you are having not so different issues at this time... perhaps even with the same trolls. At some point I got tired of being "moo'ed" at. Regardless, what happened as it relates to the server is a matter between Wild and me alone.

Because of the negative experience with those trolls I disabled all chat functions in my game. I don't see or hear anything related to chat. Apologies to anyone who attempted to say something to me in game not knowing this.

I hope that I have clarified a few things and that positive changes are the result. The last time I played here there were about 1000 players... now there are 1500+... quite impressive!

Wild has made an outstanding server and it shows in those numbers. I'm sure most players just want to enjoy it and play in peace, as I do.

Kind Regards,
Sw33tchuck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:46 am 
Admin Wizard

I'm glad you took the time to stop by and clear things up. I have to made the mistake of removing buildings in my case I've done worse! I once removed a super supplier by accident and as a result I had to ban myself for 2 weeks :P Another time I removed a forcefield. Each time I accidentaly removed something I was trying to upgrade it.
....All I got for now as a reply I'm very busy

Sweetchuck Read Your Private Messages.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:15 pm 
Gauntlet Scout

Sw33tchuck wrote:
Wild directed me to this post...

In terms of wasting RU or ruining games in general... that is something I don't do. I play by the server rules quite strictly and then some when it comes to the spirit of rules that are perhaps not enforced as much as they could be. I change my motion lines in games constantly and probably moreso than most other players in order to give players space and opportunity. I do move quickly though so try and keep up ;)

In regards to the game in question... I made a mistake. In perhaps thousands of games, I've had a misclick at the supplier maybe three times. I was recovering RU by removing my containers and accidentally removed the supplier that I also made.

I was in the process of recovering the mistake, and as there were quite a few players in game with their own RU, the chances were that the game was quite playable. I apologize... but players do far worse things on the server, and intentionally so... yet I've not seen them booted so quickly. Furthermore, I wasn't able to play any games on the server for some time afterwards... which is quite a ban for a top player who made a simple mistake.

The "infamy" spoken of in a previous post likely refers to a single ban issued to me for resetting the server. I did that in response to a player who was trolling me. The "infamy" slant is unfair and not representative of the full picture. At that time I was playing on the server quite a bit and was too often having to listen to certain players spamming, antagonizing, boosting, or holding up lobby intentionally by not voting, seemingly just to be trolls. I believe some of you are having not so different issues at this time... perhaps even with the same trolls. At some point I got tired of being "moo'ed" at. Regardless, what happened as it relates to the server is a matter between Wild and me alone.

Because of the negative experience with those trolls I disabled all chat functions in my game. I don't see or hear anything related to chat. Apologies to anyone who attempted to say something to me in game not knowing this.

I hope that I have clarified a few things and that positive changes are the result. The last time I played here there were about 1000 players... now there are 1500+... quite impressive!

Wild has made an outstanding server and it shows in those numbers. I'm sure most players just want to enjoy it and play in peace, as I do.

Kind Regards,
Sw33tchuck

Hey thanks!

Nice that you stopped by here! If I'd known that the kick would cause you to lose more than one game, I'd not have voted it.

GG's. See you around the server.

Swamp rat

p.s. I know what it's like to have to disable hearing messages due to constant taunt-spam. Cows just can't seem to help themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm 
Catfish

Moo Image

Online Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:42 pm 
Admin Wizard

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
Moo Image

Will you ever understand the point I'm trying to get across to you?
It seems like you keep looking the other way like you don't want to know or accept it.
Nobody's asking you to quit Mooing forever, we're asking you to have some respect for the players that want to have some peace. No matter how many different ways I say this you seem to never respond or acknowledge the point I have made. If almost everyone here is annoyed by your voice taunt spam that can't make us all wrong can it?

Think about it.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]