Haha! Some nights there are a few cows, so I join in with some
BEEF references!

COW_daver_Moose was my fave.

lol!

Post subject: Re: hugh
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:43 am 
Catfish

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
OMG Last time I ran the log analyzer on my computer it filled over a page of BEEFY Aliases... holy cow!
You beat some of our everyday aliasers I think

PM me the list i dont remember them all :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:34 pm 
Catfish

HUGH was back yesterday. First thing he did was boost me. I was AFK but left my cow healing the core. I heard rockets hit near and came back and he was boosting me. Cadaver told him not to boost, and HUGH replied he was trying to help place me near the core. (The same core i was healing before he joined)

Cadav said we should kick him and he got all defensive like WE were doing something wrong by not letting him be a lamer. He called us virgins an left on his own accord.

Ban forever please. :mrgreen:

Wildcard, there is a special place in my heart for HUGH. Can you forward me his ban info so i can pre-ban him on my home server plz?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 pm 
Admin Wizard

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
HUGH was back yesterday. First thing he did was boost me. I was AFK but left my cow healing the core. I heard rockets hit near and came back and he was boosting me. Cadaver told him not to boost, and HUGH replied he was trying to help place me near the core. (The same core i was healing before he joined)

Cadav said we should kick him and he got all defensive like WE were doing something wrong by not letting him be a lamer. He called us virgins an left on his own accord.

Wildcard, there is a special place in my heart for HUGH. Can you forward me his ban info so i can pre-ban him on my home server plz?

I belive the rude name calling part however I don't see why he would need to make up a story as an excuse to boost you. When the $h!tstorm errupts outside and their are monsters EVERYWHERE especialy titans your gonna get knocked around or killed. I'm guessing while your cow was afk it got knocked around and was no longer repairing the core.

However I remember the way Hugh was and why I banned him original so I'll be giving especialy close attention to him. If you really just don't like the guy don't worry about it, He'll probally really SCREW up soon enough :sar: then he really will be banned forever. If you or CadavarJuice would like to do me a favor and politely remind the kid the reason he got banned last time it will save me the trouble and woe of having to hear "Well I didn't know it was against the rules wildcard! tons of actual bans are only broadcasted to me all the time in server messages for similar reasons."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:25 pm 
Catfish

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
BEEF_JERKY wrote:

I belive the rude name calling part however I don't see why he would need to make up a story as an excuse to boost you. When the $h!tstorm errupts outside and their are monsters EVERYWHERE especialy titans your gonna get knocked around or killed. I'm guessing while your cow was afk it got knocked around and was no longer repairing the core.

Nope. Our side was completely clear Deck 16.. No monsters make it to the other side ever. I wasnt knocked around by anything but HUGH. I'm aware of things knocking us around, so the difference is very clear. If it was anything but hugh, i wouldnt question my new location... NVM that, i was AFK, but the monitor was still in sight... Its all hugh. 100%. Ask cadaver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:01 am 
Gauntlet Janitor

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
nOs*Wildcard wrote:
BEEF_JERKY wrote:

Nope. Our side was completely clear Deck 16.. No monsters make it to the other side ever. I wasnt knocked around by anything but HUGH. I'm aware of things knocking us around, so the difference is very clear. If it was anything but hugh, i wouldnt question my new location... NVM that, i was AFK, but the monitor was still in sight... Its all hugh. 100%. Ask cadaver
So you only get this problem with Hugh, damn every n00b that joins the server does it to me..
More so on the supplier, your trying to get a bit of health and ammo and they run up start jumping up and down and then start shooting you out of the supplier.
eg: sam_15, JC*LovesUtgirls*
So I bitch at em and they say your hogging the supplier.
So I go and build my own f'n supplier away from everyone.
And yep you guess it they still doing the same crap like standing in front of the supplier while your topping up so you'll kill yourself with your own gun spray if you try to defend yourself from bot attack while topping up.

And yep I've had Hugh jack me of ledges more then once, but not lately though.
Damn in the whole time I've played I have not once intentionly jacked someone out of a supplier or off a ledge.
Run in front of someone blindly firing Kamikaze style, that's a different story..
But that's usually happens before I realize what I've done.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:50 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
Its all hugh. 100%. Ask cadaver

Yep. What he said. And who names their kid HUGH anyway? That may be part of his problem. :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:01 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

It's better than Hogarth

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:42 pm 
Admin Wizard

Necrosis MHS wrote:
It's better than Hogarth

OMG just..... terrible
Hogarth Thirsten.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 am 
Cougar

I've had random dipwads boost me out suppliers lately... Same experience as Cadaver.

It's too bad there isn't a way to lay a one-sided hurt on them.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next