It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:46 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Shaggy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 am 
Catfish

He's been abusing spec glitch. Games have been ending when we haven't even penetrated enemy base yet. He's taking his spec camera to the core and the monsters attacking the camera damages their own core. Ban the noob please... This has been going on every time i see him.

Post subject: Re: Shaggy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:28 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

SHHHHH!

The less said about that glitch...the better.

OMG Angels all over us!! ARRGGHH!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:42 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

Hate to burst your bubble, but we were already well aware of this problem. A combination of business and wishful thinking are the reasons this problem has gone unaddressed. This WILL be fixed, and the abusers of it WILL be punished. Monster Madness is not meant to have an easy button, and that's what this is. When Spectating still caused extreme lag it was turned off, so this wasn't an issue. So half of the problem ended up getting fixed, and one part got left behind while we (I) hoped that people wouldn't abuse such a blatant laming tactic. So much for that...

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 pm 
Catfish

Necrosis MHS wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble, but we were already well aware of this problem.

I'm not reporting the glitch. Hell everyone knows about it now. You were NOT well aware of Shaggy. Now you are. I look forward to not seeing him on the server again. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm 
Admin Wizard

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
Necrosis MHS wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble, but we were already well aware of this problem.

I'm not reporting the glitch. Hell everyone knows about it now. You were NOT well aware of Shaggy. Now you are. I look forward to not seeing him on the server again. :mrgreen:

Yes seems like everyone does know about it that's why I've fired up my ban rifle and just waiting for players stupid enough to test me and as you all know I DON'T HESITATE.

However in this care I looked at the logs and it looks like he left the game before it ended so I don't see the connection. I'm sure he does abuse this glitch and it will win him a nice one month ban if I see it obvious next time.

I don't have time out of my schedule to fix this glitch so for now the glitch stands as an open invitation for the next idiot to try out to become the new BAN OF THE WEEK. Just a warning it is absoulely not to be abused in any way this includes to lure them monsters away from the base. Be sure to pass that onto Lady_M
its unsportsmanly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:45 pm 
Catfish

Log doesnt match what me and others saw. The core died for no apparent reason. Everyone was like "WTF?" I looked who was in the game and Shaggy, the common denominator when this happens, was definitely still with us.

When i saw his name i knew he did it again. I told everyone why the game ended abruptly. Me and another person tried to kickvote him. Only THEN, when he saw the votes coming, he left. So I'm saying, when we were trying to figure out what happened (after the core died), Shaggy's name was still in the kickvote list.

So the events i witnessed don't seem to match what you say the logs say. Just sayin'. :?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:36 pm 
Admin Wizard

BEEF_JERKY wrote:
Log doesnt match what me and others saw. The core died for no apparent reason. Everyone was like "WTF?" I looked who was in the game and Shaggy, the common denominator when this happens, was definitely still with us.

When i saw his name i knew he did it again. I told everyone why the game ended abruptly. Me and another person tried to kickvote him. Only THEN, when he saw the votes coming, he left. So I'm saying, when we were trying to figure out what happened (after the core died), Shaggy's name was still in the kickvote list.

So the events i witnessed don't seem to match what you say the logs say. Just sayin'. :?

The logs win this round so byte me :P I looked in deeper yep I see that it ends with him. What a swell guy I hope the month was worth it for him. reason I questioned you is because it logs kick votes and I never saw such a thing so if that turned out to be bull then it could invalidate many other things you've said but THEN I did a test for myself and I discovered siege is STUPID and does not log kick votes while in gauntlet it does.

anyhow he's going to be gone...

Next?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm 
Admin Wizard

Banned.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=178

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]