It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: nOs *Grandpa
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 pm 
Leopard

back in the beginning I was ...cant remember.. 1999-2000 something, I played on magic's 56k dial up if you had a low ping under 100 u got rejected by server, once I got DSL I became Spongebob on the litterbox server, because I was rejected by magic's .. ping too low.. so long moni and wildcat, wild was a hottie from the netherlands, never heard from them again, on litterbox I played with warpcat, popeye Pussy Galore now PG and so many more, litterbox ended after Warpcat got sick with cancer:( I joined nOs* sometime after that, I started using Grandpa, because my daughter had a zipper installed to pump out grandchildren at high volume, kidding about the zipper, not about the grandchildren, before all of this at the very beginning I was part of the attack force in 2283 on LBX-7683 working for the Liandri Corporation, we were a small tactical squad we attacked the robot world. We succeeded in penetrating the core of the robots' prime facility, and we destroyed the central AI generators, preventing the machines from replicating. Me myself captured the sentient machine Xan Kriegor. I reprogamed him and trained him for the 2291UT fights. where Xan Kriegor is the first champion of the Liandri team - "The Corrupt". later in 2293 I trained Malcolm a human who defeats Xan, Malcolm is hailed as the biggest star in human history and is worshipped as a god. Xan is returned to the Liandri Corporation for upgrades. in 2302 I was completely against letting in the gene-boosted monster Gorge, He defeated Malcolm in the champion of the Tournament. in 2303 Xan, Malcolm, and Gorge, I have since upgraded Xan and is deadlier than ever. and his team of combat droids from LBX-7683. Through a masive explosion of an antimatter reactor I was thrown back in time to the year 1911, where I secretly influenced the incorporation of IBM then called C-T-R and in 1921 influenced Karel Capek about Robots, So I spent many years behind the scene of technology and science fiction and I even started the space race just by a few comments to the right people, Finally we were at a point where I could recreate my future world in todays gaming world, so I footed the bill and ideas for Tim Sweeney to start Epic Mega games, its all history after that, Now my booster spice shots have all worn off and I am aging again with no hope of getting more because we haven�t progressed enough for an FTL trip to the Magellanic Clouds where the booster spice is found. I tried telling Einstein that faster then light travel was possible, but he was so sure the energy requirements would be infinite as he stated E=MC2 and was not interested in quantum bubbles as I tried to influence, This cost 50 years of delay, whereby I wont make it to reap the benefits of the youth drug, darn
so Grandpa fits

Post subject: Re: nOs *Grandpa
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 am 
Gauntlet Captain

"Cool story, bro!" But seriously, your story sets the bar for epicness in this category, so congratulations on that. It'll be a while before someone can top that origin!

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]