It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Oldschool UT playa
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:07 am 
Creampuff

Been playing since the beginning of UT. Was mainly playing the Strangelove mod for years, even involved my self in a clan ( [UrS]xYrX ). My callsign on other games is cybrboi. Stopped playing around 2005, with a few appearances now and then. Just got back into playing almost full-time recently, only to find the Strangelove community has pretty much, sadly, dried up. I've become a big fan of ... well, I'm not sure what the different mods/styles are called. The maps that begin with [SX3M] where you build up your base with containers and protectors is pretty awesome. The other style, the [GCX4] with the modified weapons is wicked awesome as well.

I'm a total nice guy, with a bit of a rebellious streak and foul mouth... both of which I will have to STRUGGLE to contain on this server. I'm an IT guy IRL, so if there's any technical problems outside of UT, I can usually help.

Glad to be here.

Post subject: Re: Oldschool UT playa
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 am 
Admin Wizard

Welcome to Gauntlet Warriors!

Glad your enjoying our experimental game types. SX3M has been changed a lot throughout the years evolving to what it is today. In these times however it might be undergoing a major change that will make the game play different each time! Make the game less predictable maps will be a lot more exciting in the future.

Please take the time to read our rules here: http://gauntletwarriors.com/ServerLinks/Rules/

For more on this read about the mod I'm codding to make this possible
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=500

Have you been to the new server yet? Check it out, you'll love the weapons there.
IP Address: 68.232.174.208 Port 7777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:28 pm 
Gauntlet Janitor

Greetings and welcome to the melee.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:11 am 
Leopard

welcome xYrX, we look foward to playing on the servers with you, Please follow wildcards advice about checking out our simple friendly rules. thanks for joining the forum :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]