It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Helloo all
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:22 am 
Admin Wizard

Twazard wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am the one who reported Thunderbolt's behaviour, exactly as I told Thunderbolt I would do.

What happened:

- On a gauntlet map, there was one final obss left and someone was looking for it using a venom x, obviously mucg faster then poor us walking and running. When The venom passed a player, I saw the player try to the use the grav beam to crash the venom x (it really DID NOT look like the player was trying to heal the venom x). I am not sure, but I think amotherslove was driving it. When I saw that, I quickly looked at who the player was, and it was thunderbolt.

- I softly confronted thunderbolt with it, asking him if really I had just seen him try to crash a venom x with teh grav beam. He started by calling me crazy, then started abusing me with the grav beam while making fun of me saying " oh you mean like this?"

- I told him to stop it, and that I was going to report him. That caused him to call me childish and stuff, at which point I left the server because my game was ruined for that evening.

I love to play on that server because of the friendliness of the players, because I love Gauntlet, and am learning to like Siege. I live a stressful life and being able to kill some monsters for 30 minutes makes my day.

Anyway, I wrote to Wilcard about it because like I said on the server that evening, things went very fast and I was not 100% sure that Thunderbolt had done it on purpose. What I am sure however is that he used the grav beam on me simply because I had asked him if what I saw was that I tought it was. To me, that's like an admission of guilt and the abuse on me was definitely a violation of the rules.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your testimony I apprechiate it :)
Thank You Twazard.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2