It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Helloo all
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 pm 
Teddy Bear

Hii Im THUNDERBOLT, Im old mapper of UT99, i m 33 years old, i pLAY Unreal since 98 , later ut99, Normaly i like play Monster Hunt cuz is Unreal+UT99, i do maps for Monster Hunt Atomic server, Killerbee servers, Destination Unreal, CTF House Of Fool, MEAT redeemer server, and others; I have also been admin lvl 7 (MHA & Killerbee), Lvl 4 ( UM server).
You can look some of my job here: http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa420/THUNDERBOLTMAPPER/UnrealTournament/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ12
I was thinking in make maps for this server ( idk if like this idea).
I star play siege in this server recently, maybe 1 months ago, i joined before but few times, now is more often. Now i noticed that i cant join in server now because i was kicked or banned there. I know perfectly the rules in this server, and i readed that i wasbanned for root ADMIN for booster with Graviton Gun.
In first place: was not on purpose.
Second: Players and Moderators kill many times with some gun or pushing to another players, but no one does on purpose, besides these things happen but even with NW3, most do not know how to use and when you try to give health to a mate, he shoots you.
This started when a player unjustly accuse me that I push another on purpose, (well this is not true, that's only for children).
In my case besides to check the log, it is also best to post demos of who should or should not be banned, in case of no moderator.
So im banned unjustly for nothing, because i not cheated and not breack rules of server, and next time would be great that root ADMIN who banned me, ask first ( That would be fair). And if you have doubts about my behavior, you can ask the moderator Dire with whom play usually.

Tank You very Much and Sorry for my bad english.

Post subject: Re: Helloo all
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:37 am 
Gauntlet Janitor

Welcome Thunder.. I played with you the other day and I did not see any bad behavior on your behalf at that time. I am sure it will all get worked out..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:39 am 
Admin Wizard

Hi THUNDERBOLT,

Glad to see we have an active mapper in the community and looking at the screenshots of some of your maps you look like a talented one too :) I still map myself when I have time and unfortuneatly I don't have a lot of that now.
It was brought to my attention via email that you were abusing the graviton beam to make people crash on the venom x and that you were just abusing the graviton in general. We treat the graviton beam as boosting.
I've looked at the logs it seems it's your word agains theirs. Please wait it out and do not connect untill the 9th. When you keep auto connecting to the server many times over it can cause the blue team error and disrupt others games. Your ban expires on the 9th and we hope to see you then.

Untill then please let me take the chance to suggest two other servers to pass the time.

(_@_) Alienclan Monsterserver - http://www.alienclan.com

Killerbee's Gauntlet Monsterhunt | Sponsored by ()mG

I noticed your IP Address changed, Please be warned that we have a policy regarding bans that if a player Attempts to bypass a ban then a Permament ban will be imediately administered and that ban will not be deliberately easy to bypass like the original ban.
Sorry I must keep this short I have little time durring the work week.

BTW Did you make this?

If so this is seriously badass! Did you use photoshop? How did you make the flames? they look VERY NICE!
Hope we see you later.

- nOs*Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:01 pm 
Teddy Bear

Hi Again well as i said before this is unfair, If I post all players that use this weapon and push , the server would be empty :P
I play Here not only for fun, but also to share some time with someone who is special to me. And now i must wait 9 days -.-
Very Unfair, my behavior on all servers that i play is very clean. This is incredible.
And yes i use Photoshop for make textures or skins, but if u want tricks for it, quit my Unfair Bann -.-

Oh and the change of ip, not to overlook anything. it because i use HotShield for downloads and sometimes forgotten disconnect.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:03 pm 
Admin Wizard

THUNDERBOLT wrote:
Hi Again well as i said before this is unfair, If I post all players that use this weapon and push , the server would be empty :P
I play Here not only for fun, but also to share some time with someone who is special to me. And now i must wait 9 days -.-
Very Unfair, my behavior on all servers that i play is very clean. This is incredible.
And yes i use Photoshop for make textures or skins, but if u want tricks for it, quit my Unfair Bann -.-

Oh and the change of ip, not to overlook anything. it because i use HotShield for downloads and sometimes forgotten disconnect.

Well, I'm back! I had a busy weekend and I'd figure I'd come back here (eventualy) to reply as to add closure to this.
First off the person who reported to you has more credibility than I know of from you and all the logs I've collected in the archives, The reporters credibility supersedes even the "virtual" credibility that you've given to yourself in this thread. That is how it is and there is nothing you can do about it at the moment. I could present your end of the argument directly to your reporter and maby if there is a misunderstanding which I belive they will deny then we could work this out from there. Your going to have to understand that between life and UT I have a limited amount of time to deal with this. I have don't really have anything personal against you, for I barely know you :| I know your reporter does not have anything personal against you and I know players on the server that do have personal issues against you. Your reporter has nothing personal they just saw you warned you and kicked and then you were reported. I have the logs word from word and it certainly doesn't sound like what your talking here.

Look at it this way, If I'm such an unfair admin wouldn't everyone be getting reported and getting banned? What makes you so special that they singled you out and only reported you? Whatever it was that you did to get reported... don't do that!

Quote:

Regarding this, I was complementing you :sar: This wasn't a student's request on how it was done :sar: As an artist myself I was merely curious to what method you choose to achieve that effect yourself, I have made plenty of fire effects static and animated myself and I was just curious on what method you choose to do this, Don't Be So Flattered :oops: Also, I find it rather immature that you drag your ban into a side conversation which had nothing to do with it that was quite childish. :sar:

Anyhow don't mistake me for someone who has something personal against you. The one who reported you does not have anything personal against you. If your going to hold a grudge against me for whatever reason you choose so things will quickly escalate so let me pull this from another thread below.

nOs*Wildcard wrote:
Remember our motto regarding server/game crashes and bans "It can happen at Anytime, for ANY reason... Or NO REASON" "it" being: server/game crashes and bans.

So please, don't get on our bad side. Once your ban expires on the 9th I'll act like it never even happend, I won't be holding any kind of grudge and I'd hope you wouldn't either. However if you find our server unfair and unfriendly you may feel free to exile yourself from our community, It's up to you. Your ban expires on the 9th.

- nOs*Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:02 pm 
Teddy Bear

Dont Worry for the ban, i will not join in ur lagger server, and the unique inmature here is you, banning the ppl unfairly. And i will post this situation in everywhere, Everyone deserves to know what kind of Admins and treatment have this "server".

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

You've decided to take it gracelessly I see. We're not always around to enforce server policies, so some of that responsibility has been delegated to other active players, who may be, perhaps, a little overzealous in their duties. All of us are pretty busy and haven't the time or the energy to surround EVERY SINGLE INCIDENT with miles of red tape and trials. So I'm sorry that the conventional reaction didn't work for you. There are many servers out there who let players run free and make everyone miserable with needless and immature antics. We strive NOT to be one of those. As a result, sometimes unfair judgments are passed down, it happens. It occurs in the real world too. Your hotheaded reaction and heated response makes your temporary dismissal justified. Or, "You are in contempt of court", so to speak. WC's response was not as harsh or overly critical as you seem to have taken it, this is not the first time someone has made a big deal out of a small thing, and it won't be the last.

Your disrespect of us and the server has betrayed your so-called "victimization". There is no special treatment for ANYONE on the server. No one is above the rules, regardless of talents or admin privileges on other servers. If you want to blow this out of proportion, I have no say in it. Do as you will. But as far as we're concerned, you make yourself the lesser man by doing so.

Sincerely,
Necrosis

Lord Of The Lols +
The Green Guy =
Necrosis MHS

Necrosis' Greatest Hits!

"You Don't Want To Do That."
"Do You Want Shit To Get Real?"
"These Errors, They Don't Make Any Sense!" "Your Face Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 pm 
Admin Wizard

Well I'm home from work!
And once I read up on this thread I couldn't have picked a better time to have popcorn!

Oh this is delicious! :mrgreen: I mean your post thunder, the popcorn has too many unpopped kernels :| Nice job throwing a tantrum there! It makes be belive when you said you were 33 years old that it was a typo of you hitting the 3 button twice by mistake. :lol: that would certainly explain the tantrum. I'm not here to change your diaper :roll: So please you will find the door on the top right hand corner of your screen it's usualy shaped like a red x Image

THUNDERBOLT wrote:
i will post this situation in everywhere, Everyone deserves to know what kind of Admins and treatment have this "server".

:O Really? Wow, I can't belive I mean so much to you that you would take the time to do that for me :) Oh wow, I'm flattered! It brings tears to my eyes, man that's deep!

I'm so glad that I have a special place in your heart, Thanks man!

May I make a suggestion? Please post here:
http://www.unrealkillers.com/
http://www.alienclan.com
ah, what the hell why not: http://utnosclan.com/ut1024/index.htm
http://www.ut99.org/
http://tigzone.com/GTFO/

EDIT: Make sure to carefully edit your post and take quotes here out of context to help support your invalid argument. Be sure not to forget to edit your own quotes to omit your embarrassing tantrum. :oops:

Your ban still expires on the 9th If you would like to see it extended please lay down on the ground and start kicking and screaming and make enough noise untill one of us decides to come over and rock you back to sleep.

Oh and before you go! Don't forget this!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 pm 
Gauntlet Captain

WOW, just spit Dr. Pepper on my keyboard! (I'll send ya a bill for a new one)

Actually, if Thunder had gone without visiting this server for so long before, why such
a tantrum over 9 days?
If ya like the server, in the future follow the rules. It's quite simple. Even if you think
you've been treated unfairly. It really does no good to argue any further. Try this kind
of shit on UK or Rosebum...you'd never go there again. Simply accept your spanking,
straighten up, and become a player in good standing! Really not that hard if you're not
a total fucktard. And if you ARE a total fucktard...bye bye!
The admins here are actually much more leinient and friendly than some other servers I've played on, so, you have to REALLY mess up to get banned.

WC, I do suggest putting the Seige Tutorial Lite somewhere easier to acces on the board though.
Maybe a category right on the front page of the forums? Perhaps something like
READ THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 am 
Sippy Cup

Hi everyone,

I am the one who reported Thunderbolt's behaviour, exactly as I told Thunderbolt I would do.

What happened:

- On a gauntlet map, there was one final obss left and someone was looking for it using a venom x, obviously mucg faster then poor us walking and running. When The venom passed a player, I saw the player try to the use the grav beam to crash the venom x (it really DID NOT look like the player was trying to heal the venom x). I am not sure, but I think amotherslove was driving it. When I saw that, I quickly looked at who the player was, and it was thunderbolt.

- I softly confronted thunderbolt with it, asking him if really I had just seen him try to crash a venom x with teh grav beam. He started by calling me crazy, then started abusing me with the grav beam while making fun of me saying " oh you mean like this?"

- I told him to stop it, and that I was going to report him. That caused him to call me childish and stuff, at which point I left the server because my game was ruined for that evening.

I love to play on that server because of the friendliness of the players, because I love Gauntlet, and am learning to like Siege. I live a stressful life and being able to kill some monsters for 30 minutes makes my day.

Anyway, I wrote to Wilcard about it because like I said on the server that evening, things went very fast and I was not 100% sure that Thunderbolt had done it on purpose. What I am sure however is that he used the grav beam on me simply because I had asked him if what I saw was that I tought it was. To me, that's like an admission of guilt and the abuse on me was definitely a violation of the rules.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next